DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #3 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Dolores F.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
I love this kind of chip with a big sandwich! I like to stuff them inside a turkey sandwich sometimes! This is the best flavor of the brand too!
Ami J.
My husband love these as a late night snack, I like them also on a cheat day, if i want something warm and cheesy and crunchy, this is my go to.
Deymi M.
I purchased some from seven eleven and they are disappointing, they taste really disgusting and I honestly don't recommend anyone to buy this.
bianca r.
Gross!!! i thought they were going to be amazing and delicious but they’re gross and honestly making this homemade from scratch is a lot better
Twanesha S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Hated them! I like cheese but not a lot the cheese in this is to overwhelming for me but if you're a cheese lover this is right up your alley.
Amanda S.
These were much better than expected but I recommend cooking them in the oven vs the microwave as they do not get crunchy in the microwave.
Catherine E.
Old Bridge, NJ
The Doritos Loaded Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks are great! So easy to pop them into the microwave or toaster for a delicious snack.
Ashley L.
Taylorsville, GA
I have only had these once but holy cow, they are so good. I don't buy them because they are a touch expensive in my opinion but so so so good
Angie O.
Spokane, WA
Not to bad of a snack kind of food, I kind of expected more since its doritos. The chips is what they should stick too and not breaded snacks..
Amber D.
Warrior, AL
These are absolutely amazing. They remind me of my favorite appetizers! They met my expectations fully! I would repurchase these over and over!
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?