DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #1 in Frozen Appetizers

Ami J.
My husband love these as a late night snack, I like them also on a cheat day, if i want something warm and cheesy and crunchy, this is my go to.
Deanna W.
Keyser, WV
My kids begged me to buy them every time we went to the market. I finally caved and bought them and each of my kids ate one and didn't like them
Ronnie M.
Berlin
Hated it. Didnt taste anything like Doritos and was just gross to me. But of course everyone has different taste buds. Wouldn't recommend though
Taylor B.
I love cheese sticks &I love Doritos so when I found these in the store it was a must! I love the taste but I wish they came with more in a pack.
carol c.
These were sort of a let down. They were not as flavorful as I had hoped. I was expecting a good cheese and crunch coating but did not get that.
Dolores F.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this kind of chip with a big sandwich! I like to stuff them inside a turkey sandwich sometimes! This is the best flavor of the brand too!
Jennifer M.
Costa Mesa, CA
These are disgustingly delicious. I'm partial to anything with gooey cheese so this is something I would buy if it was on sale but not regularly.
Amber D.
Warrior, AL
These are absolutely amazing. They remind me of my favorite appetizers! They met my expectations fully! I would repurchase these over and over!
Ashley L.
Taylorsville, GA
I have only had these once but holy cow, they are so good. I don't buy them because they are a touch expensive in my opinion but so so so good
Catherine E.
Old Bridge, NJ
The Doritos Loaded Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks are great! So easy to pop them into the microwave or toaster for a delicious snack.
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?

back