DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Vanessa M.
Kennewick, WA
Omg i love these they are so delicious at first i was iffy about trying them but i reccomend these for dinner for the kids or when you want a snack
Viviana L.
Grand Island , NY
I first tried these when featured at 7-11, there a quick on the go snack and super cheap! Not the best nutritional snack but great for chest days!.
Cathy M.
Hayesville
These were not the best. The cheese was kind of gritty. My kids love Doritos but this was a bust in our house. I think we will stick to the chips.
Jannet N.
San Diego, CA
These were tasty. But nothing special. I love Doritos chip nacho cheese and their amazing so I had expectations. I would rather stick to the chips.
Jessica A.
Richmond, KY
These were pretty good, my only issue was it seemed they were a bit soggy and not crispy on the outside. Would definitely be willing to try again.
Ashley R.
I was super disappointed in these. Even after cooking them in the oven, they were still soggy. Plus I thought there really wasn't a lot of flavor.
carol c.
These were sort of a let down. They were not as flavorful as I had hoped. I was expecting a good cheese and crunch coating but did not get that.
Ronnie M.
Berlin
Hated it. Didnt taste anything like Doritos and was just gross to me. But of course everyone has different taste buds. Wouldn't recommend though
Deanna W.
Keyser, WV
My kids begged me to buy them every time we went to the market. I finally caved and bought them and each of my kids ate one and didn't like them
Jennifer M.
Costa Mesa, CA
These are disgustingly delicious. I'm partial to anything with gooey cheese so this is something I would buy if it was on sale but not regularly.
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?