DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
carol c.
These were sort of a let down. They were not as flavorful as I had hoped. I was expecting a good cheese and crunch coating but did not get that.
Alejandra R.
Posen, IL
My toddler is autistic and he hates all other types of chips, but he loves doritos we try to always have them on hands since he always wants them
Ronnie M.
Hated it. Didnt taste anything like Doritos and was just gross to me. But of course everyone has different taste buds. Wouldn't recommend though
Deanna W.
Keyser, WV
My kids begged me to buy them every time we went to the market. I finally caved and bought them and each of my kids ate one and didn't like them
Jennifer M.
Costa Mesa, CA
These are disgustingly delicious. I'm partial to anything with gooey cheese so this is something I would buy if it was on sale but not regularly.
Cristina D.
Fort benning, GA
These have never turned out well for me no matter how I prepare them. They are always mushy and taste like they were microwaved no matter what .
Taylor B.
I love cheese sticks &I love Doritos so when I found these in the store it was a must! I love the taste but I wish they came with more in a pack.
Kita H.
Jacksonville, FL
So good! When you want something hot and cheesy that's full of flavor. You don't get much in a box but you don't need much to enjoy this product.
Ami J.
My husband love these as a late night snack, I like them also on a cheat day, if i want something warm and cheesy and crunchy, this is my go to.
Dolores F.
Albuquerque , NM
I love this kind of chip with a big sandwich! I like to stuff them inside a turkey sandwich sometimes! This is the best flavor of the brand too!
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?