DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
👑kiki👑 L.
Orlando, FL
The first time I tried these my mouth just melted it just could resist all the goodness it's nice and creamy you can never go wrong with some doritos
Erin D.
I bought this as an impulse purchase, when grocery shopping with my sons. We made them as a snack, the boys didn't like them as much as they thought.
Rachael F.
Richland Hls, TX
Great hangover cure 😂 I like to cook them a little bit longer than suggested, for a crisper outside. And ranch is a must for dipping 👌perfect combo.
Kyriana F.
I LOVE THEEEEEESE. They are so good! Nice and cheesey, but don't have an overwhelming dorito flavor. Four stars because they are way too expensive
Viviana L.
Grand island , NY
I first tried these when featured at 7-11, there a quick on the go snack and super cheap! Not the best nutritional snack but great for chest days!.
Jannet N.
San Diego, CA
These were tasty. But nothing special. I love Doritos chip nacho cheese and their amazing so I had expectations. I would rather stick to the chips.
member-ae34c
They are so good and amazing. They are great for any snack and very easy to make. I buy these a lot because I can never seen to get enough of them.
Laci B.
Palatka
They are very good if they are cooked correctly. Do not try what my boyfriend did and microwave them thinking they will taste the same. They don't
Jessica A.
Richmond, KY
These were pretty good, my only issue was it seemed they were a bit soggy and not crispy on the outside. Would definitely be willing to try again.
Cathy M.
Hayesville
These were not the best. The cheese was kind of gritty. My kids love Doritos but this was a bust in our house. I think we will stick to the chips.
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?