DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Kurstie E.
Guthrie , KY
They weren't as good as I thought they'd be. They didn't really have the Dorito taste. They could possibly be better if they were the blue Doritos. :)
Aeris T.
Melcher-Dallas
THESE ARE ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I HAVE EVER TASTED!!!!! I honestly would have never tried them because they seem they would be gross but they aren't.
Kyah
I thought these were really not good and they made me feel kind of sick because it was too much artificial cheesy flavor for me it is really unhealthy
Faith W.
these are not good. they do not taste like doritos at all, i would not recommend these at all to anyone. i fixed some in the oven and i about threw up.
Debbie L.
Pendergrass, GA
My son liked these. However, he didn't like how messy they were. He was a little disappointed in the flavor of the cheese. But overall, a tasty treat.
Emma F.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I bought these to try. I loved the way they tasted, but not how I felt after. For some reason, these made me very very sick. Stomach pains and nausea.
hailey d.
Union, IA
Only tried these one time but they were delicious ! They are pretty affordable and make for a great snack love the cheesy inside and the dorito layer !
anthony b.
cleveland, OH
these are probably one of the greatest things to come out lately! if you bake them just right it will be an explosion in your mouth you wont regret!
tessa b.
I tried these one time but was not a big fan of them. The flavor was just off for me, the cheese inside just was weirdly mixed with the outside mix.
👑kiki👑 L.
Orlando, FL
The first time I tried these my mouth just melted it just could resist all the goodness it's nice and creamy you can never go wrong with some doritos
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?