DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #3 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Gina F.
Milford
These taste amazing, and are easy to heat, however, the amount you get for the price is way too high! I will not purchase unless there is a serious sale.
Kyah
I thought these were really not good and they made me feel kind of sick because it was too much artificial cheesy flavor for me it is really unhealthy
Kurstie E.
Guthrie , KY
They weren't as good as I thought they'd be. They didn't really have the Dorito taste. They could possibly be better if they were the blue Doritos. :)
Crystal H.
Lewisburg, WV
These snacks were unique and flavorful but a little too much of the nacho and cheddar mixed together. The breeding was lacking the right mix of spices.
Kendra C.
Capac, MI
I'm not big on processed food but have had these a handful of times at a friend's and I do have to say that I enjoyed them more than I thought I would!
Aeris T.
Melcher-Dallas
THESE ARE ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I HAVE EVER TASTED!!!!! I honestly would have never tried them because they seem they would be gross but they aren't.
Faith W.
these are not good. they do not taste like doritos at all, i would not recommend these at all to anyone. i fixed some in the oven and i about threw up.
hailey d.
Union, IA
Only tried these one time but they were delicious ! They are pretty affordable and make for a great snack love the cheesy inside and the dorito layer !
Debbie L.
Pendergrass, GA
My son liked these. However, he didn't like how messy they were. He was a little disappointed in the flavor of the cheese. But overall, a tasty treat.
Emma F.
Jacksonville , AL
I bought these to try. I loved the way they tasted, but not how I felt after. For some reason, these made me very very sick. Stomach pains and nausea.
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?