DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Tracie F.
Tunica
I bought these about three months ago and I have to say they are the most disgusting things I ever put in my mouth,they are from from tasting like Doritos
Anne K.
I love how tasty these snacks are, the cheese in the middle really melts in your mouth!! They are a great side dish, or make a great snack on their own.
jandez s.
I was not impressed with these at all I thought they were gross but that's my opinion I'm a Dorito love her but there's just something weird about these
JoAnn S.
Lancaster
Love these! Whoever came up with this idea, genius! Wis there was more in a box for the pricing but still love them! Definitely best cooked in the oven.
Alayna R.
Mobile, AL
These did not really live up to my expectations. I was super excited to find these and try them but I was dissapointed. I will not be buying them again.
Erica M.
Morgantown, KY
I give this 3 stars, because I thought they would be better. They aren't all that great, the cheese is awful in them and the bread is so hard when done.
Candace T.
Tazewell, VA
I haven't actually purchased in the box but purchased at a gas station and OMG, it was delicious. I've only had it once. The price seems very reasonable.
BlakeLenae M.
These were terrible. I had my husband and two kids try them and they still ended up in the trash. Which is strange because my husband will eat anything.
katherine s.
Coral Gables, FL
Í use to buy it for snacks when my family coming to visit and my kids love it to. The taste is good and you can keep it in the refrigerator for long time
Ali M.
Tulsa
I personally did not like these. They didn't taste like doritos, the cheese was weird and it did not meet my expectations. Not a super good price either.
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?