DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Sindy M.
Provo, UT
These are not very appetizing. My husband conned me into buying them for him and he took one bite out of just one of them and they all ended up in the trash.
MaryElizabeth J.
Sanford,FL
These are really good my only real complaint is the fact that sometimes they don't cook all the way causing it to be hot in some spots and cold in other .
Heather D.
Ypsilanti , MI
They are just not for me I didn't like them but my family did they said they are supper good and they are affordable I think I got them for like $4 if that
Ciera M.
Hamilton, Ohio
The cheese inside had a weird plastic consistency! The outside seemed to wet in my opinion. The taste did remind of a Dorito but it lacked in other areas.
Alicia L.
toledo, WA
I had some of these the other day they were jalopeno flavored and were so good. They were not to spicy and couldnt put them down. Definatly reccomend them
Megan R.
Fremont, NE
Gag me with a spoon!!!! Lol I took a bite of one of these and it made me want to throw up. I thought they were gonna be good, but I was hella disappointed.
Yina F.
Doral, FL
I really loved the flavor, It's perfect for sharing with your friends, and I specially enjoyed eating this snack while watching a movie or a good tv show.
mindy s.
Marshall, MI
Delicious. Every kind of these I've had, were splendid. I definitely recommend these. For people of all ages! Everyone will enjoy these tasty finger foods!
Cari G.
Duncanville, AL
I did not like these. The cheese inside has a strange texture. I was expecting something more similar to mozzarella sticks, but this is nothing like those.
brandy g.
Loaded are really good, I have purchased them a few times in replacement of pizza rolls and was very satisfied with them and so was the rest of the family.
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?