DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Brianna B.
These are really good and are a great junk food snack option. These work great if you're having company and need some finger foods while you watch some sports
Keisha W.
Product tastes awesome. Very cheesy and gooey. Bought at Walmart in freezer section. Very delicious. Would recommend to anyone. Repeat consumer will buy more.
Lashasta B.
Charleston, WV
I tried these for the first time a couple weeks ago. Even tho the taste was alright, it is not something I would buy again. It was just too much cheese for me.
Meggan P.
Pensacola
I had high hopes for this, I mean Doritos are like crack so this had to be good right. Not so much, I just didn't care for them. I'll stick with regular chips.
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
Purchased these for my preteen and he liked them. The only issue that I have with this product is that there aren't bigger sizes. It goes too fast in my house.
mackenzie p.
Linden
These weren't as good as I expected them to be. There was a little too much cheese for them to be enjoyable, but if you really like cheese you might like them!
Shakila C.
Fort Scott, KS
I actually purchased these a few weeks back for move in party. And they weren’t as good as I expected them to be. Not very cheese , and didn’t taste to well.
Amber M.
Lafayette, IN
I bought a box of these for my children the other night. They tore them up. My kids are picky too but they love Doritos so I knew they'd like these as well.
Meghan V.
Ocean, NJ
These are awesome! They almost remind me of a chicken nugget with the way they are breaded and dense. They're easy to make and cheap for the amount in a box.
Heather S.
Indianapolis
I was not a huge fan. The cheese did not get gooey and melty enough. I also though the box was too small for the price. They were very messy to eat as well.
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?