DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Maria B.
Los doritos tienen demasiado colorante, debe ingerirse como un break no como sustituto de una comida fuerte (por ej. almuerzo) porque puede ocasionar dolores estomacales, y hasta vomito.
Linda L.
Chattanooga, TN
I was slightly disappointed in these. I had high hopes but the flavor was not as I hoped. The price was high and for that I would rather get other cheese sticks
Melanie D.
Fredericksburg, VA
My sons love these.....great easy snack and treat for them....not as many in the box as I would wish for the price...but they passed the taste test of my sons 😀
Ashley S.
Kaufman, TX
I love Doritos Nacho Cheese Chips, so I was excited to try these. Y'all these are just weird. The seasoning does not mix well with the seasoning on the outside.
Crystal P.
Wytheville , VA
I bought these for the family. They were not the greatest. They were to breaded. I expected a little more. They were a quick snack if you didn't have much time!
Imani S.
Chicago
This was an okay snack not something you could just eat all the time it's very affordable and has ok quality ingredients the cheese on inside has a weird taste
Meggan P.
Pensacola
I had high hopes for this, I mean Doritos are like crack so this had to be good right. Not so much, I just didn't care for them. I'll stick with regular chips.
Keisha W.
Product tastes awesome. Very cheesy and gooey. Bought at Walmart in freezer section. Very delicious. Would recommend to anyone. Repeat consumer will buy more.
Ashley R.
London, OH
The Doritos loaded cheese snacks are a great tailgating appetizer. I tried them for the first time this weekend and I love them. They are so yummy and cheesy.
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
Purchased these for my preteen and he liked them. The only issue that I have with this product is that there aren't bigger sizes. It goes too fast in my house.
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?