DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Ashley S.
Kaufman, TX
I love Doritos Nacho Cheese Chips, so I was excited to try these. Y'all these are just weird. The seasoning does not mix well with the seasoning on the outside.
Linda L.
Chattanooga, TN
I was slightly disappointed in these. I had high hopes but the flavor was not as I hoped. The price was high and for that I would rather get other cheese sticks
Crystal P.
Wytheville , VA
I bought these for the family. They were not the greatest. They were to breaded. I expected a little more. They were a quick snack if you didn't have much time!
Melanie D.
Fredericksburg, VA
My sons love these.....great easy snack and treat for them....not as many in the box as I would wish for the price...but they passed the taste test of my sons 😀
Keisha W.
Product tastes awesome. Very cheesy and gooey. Bought at Walmart in freezer section. Very delicious. Would recommend to anyone. Repeat consumer will buy more.
Imani S.
Chicago
This was an okay snack not something you could just eat all the time it's very affordable and has ok quality ingredients the cheese on inside has a weird taste
Brianna B.
These are really good and are a great junk food snack option. These work great if you're having company and need some finger foods while you watch some sports
Tenille H.
Tontogany
These are good for teens. After school snacks. Pros are they are easy to make. But do get a little soggy. Not very healthy. But have calcium. Very good price.
Ashley R.
London, OH
The Doritos loaded cheese snacks are a great tailgating appetizer. I tried them for the first time this weekend and I love them. They are so yummy and cheesy.
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
Purchased these for my preteen and he liked them. The only issue that I have with this product is that there aren't bigger sizes. It goes too fast in my house.
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?