DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Tiffany R.
I am going to go head and give these a 1 star because I had the cooler ranch ones and they were SO nasty! I was so excited to try these with my sister and we were devastated. These tasted like burt chips with a small amount of strong, nasy cheddar cheese inside. Wow! I would not recommend.
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
Was expecting more from these honestly. I think the cheese stuffing inside tastes good, the breading on the other hand, I hate. It's really flakey and tastes really grainy to me. I wish it tasted more like a Dorito too.
Maria B.
Los doritos tienen demasiado colorante, debe ingerirse como un break no como sustituto de una comida fuerte (por ej. almuerzo) porque puede ocasionar dolores estomacales, y hasta vomito.
Ashley S.
Kaufman, TX
I love Doritos Nacho Cheese Chips, so I was excited to try these. Y'all these are just weird. The seasoning does not mix well with the seasoning on the outside.
Melanie D.
Fredericksburg, VA
My sons love these.....great easy snack and treat for them....not as many in the box as I would wish for the price...but they passed the taste test of my sons 😀
Linda L.
Chattanooga, TN
I was slightly disappointed in these. I had high hopes but the flavor was not as I hoped. The price was high and for that I would rather get other cheese sticks
Crystal C.
Wytheville , VA
I bought these for the family. They were not the greatest. They were to breaded. I expected a little more. They were a quick snack if you didn't have much time!
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
Purchased these for my preteen and he liked them. The only issue that I have with this product is that there aren't bigger sizes. It goes too fast in my house.
Imani S.
Chicago
This was an okay snack not something you could just eat all the time it's very affordable and has ok quality ingredients the cheese on inside has a weird taste
Tenille H.
Tontogany
These are good for teens. After school snacks. Pros are they are easy to make. But do get a little soggy. Not very healthy. But have calcium. Very good price.
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?