DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Jessica P.
I did not have an interest in these at all! I baked them in the oven and they came out very soggy and with a horrible fake cheese taste! I love normal doritos but will not be repurchasing these.
Adriana B.
Manawa
I had these a few months ago, and they were absolutely amazing! Melt in your mouth good! Nice and cheesy! Quick to prepare! Not too expensive! Awesome for when your in a hurry! Or having a sleepover! Especially football games!
Julia V.
Abingdon , VA
THESE ARE SO GOOD! I love Doritos and I love cheese sticks. So these are the perfect compromise! I bought them at Walmart and I have continued to buy them! I can't express how amazing these are!
Bethany C.
Buffalo, NY
I wasn't a fan of these, but I'm not one to like battered cheese, however because my husband and kids went nuts for them, I have to put my own finickiness aside and give them a 5 star rating.
Jessica B.
Frazeysburg
I am so glad that Doritos has these out. They are absolutely delicious. I do believe that these dipped in each will be a go to on game day in our home for the rest of the football season!!
Alexandra I.
Baldwin , NY
These are soooooo salty. I like the idea if it but i could only eat a few. These are not healthy for you, no i would not buy these again i feel like its a once and a time buy.
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
A friend brought some of these over for a snack one night. I love Doritos and I love mozzarella sticks but had never seen these before so I was looking forward to having them. We baked them in the oven going by the directions on the package. They came out not as expected at all and definitely a disappointment. The cheese was a strange chunky texture and the breaded outside didn't have any type of yummy crunch. After that I was willing to try them again since I do love Doritos as well as mozzy sticks like I mentioned. This time we deep fried them in the fryer, because you can't really go wrong frying cheese snacks.. I thought. They turned out just about the same. The fryer gave the outside a little more of a crunch but the cheese was still the same strange texture. I won't purchase again.
Lindsey P.
I gave these two stars because I have not tried the nacho cheese ones but I tried the cool ranch ones are they were absolutely disgusting. I thought they might be decent but neither me or my husband liked them. I hope the nacho cheese ones are better
Bridgett U.
Wichita, KS
They are pretty good but very expensive for how few you get. Wish they would have a little more crunch to them. I would buy them again if the kids asked for it but I’m not going out of my way.
Ashley M.
Bonneau
These are good but I have found when you put them in the oven all the cheese melts out and they don't really put a lot of cheese in them but flavor wise they are yummy
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?