DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #3 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
shanice p.
Pembroke Pines
In love with these was so excited the first time i bought them. The cheese is amazing like liquid doritos. Other similar products get soggy but these stay crunchy! definitely buy if you love doritos and cheese:)
Lorren A.
Antioch , CA
I was not a fan of these. It's just way too cheesy. When cooked it's like they get a little soggy. I love Doritos, but this just didn't work for me. There isn't even that many in the box. I wouldn't recommend these.
Krystle T.
Elgin
I personally did not like these. I think it was a bad idea to make them. I was very disappointed. The taste was just awful. It tastes like fake cheese. I will not buy this product again nor will I recommend this product. Highly disappointed!!!
Jessica P.
I did not have an interest in these at all! I baked them in the oven and they came out very soggy and with a horrible fake cheese taste! I love normal doritos but will not be repurchasing these.
Adriana B.
Manawa
I had these a few months ago, and they were absolutely amazing! Melt in your mouth good! Nice and cheesy! Quick to prepare! Not too expensive! Awesome for when your in a hurry! Or having a sleepover! Especially football games!
Julia V.
Abingdon , VA
THESE ARE SO GOOD! I love Doritos and I love cheese sticks. So these are the perfect compromise! I bought them at Walmart and I have continued to buy them! I can't express how amazing these are!
Bethany C.
Buffalo, NY
I wasn't a fan of these, but I'm not one to like battered cheese, however because my husband and kids went nuts for them, I have to put my own finickiness aside and give them a 5 star rating.
Jessica B.
Frazeysburg
I am so glad that Doritos has these out. They are absolutely delicious. I do believe that these dipped in each will be a go to on game day in our home for the rest of the football season!!
Alexandra I.
Baldwin , NY
These are soooooo salty. I like the idea if it but i could only eat a few. These are not healthy for you, no i would not buy these again i feel like its a once and a time buy.
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
A friend brought some of these over for a snack one night. I love Doritos and I love mozzarella sticks but had never seen these before so I was looking forward to having them. We baked them in the oven going by the directions on the package. They came out not as expected at all and definitely a disappointment. The cheese was a strange chunky texture and the breaded outside didn't have any type of yummy crunch. After that I was willing to try them again since I do love Doritos as well as mozzy sticks like I mentioned. This time we deep fried them in the fryer, because you can't really go wrong frying cheese snacks.. I thought. They turned out just about the same. The fryer gave the outside a little more of a crunch but the cheese was still the same strange texture. I won't purchase again.
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?