DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #1 in Frozen Appetizers

Erin H.
Presque Isle, Maine
These are okay! I was really excited to try them when they first came out, and I found them at Wal-Mart.. I got home and made them that night as a little snack and I wasn't overly impressed.
Erin B.
Hillsboro
My son is a huge Doritos kid. On hand at my house is always nacho and cool ranch Doritos along with the new microwaveable Doritos​ things. Poor kid even eats the Doritos tacos.
Laurel W.
I have to say I'm not too impressed with these. Not very much cheese inside, it burns too easily, not very good quality cheese either. Expected it to be better. Good idea though
Jenna P.
I didn't like them. They were gross. They weren't healthy ether. The other part is really hard and the insides greasy. It was disappointing because I really like Doritos
Charmaine A.
Delanco , NJ
When I first saw these I was standing in the grocery store store and thinking I need these in my life. So good. They make an easy appetizer if you feel nice enough to share.
Kaitlin E.
These were not good, I was hoping they would crisp up, but it was soggy.   The cheese inside wasn't great and didn't have much flavor.  Overall they were disappointing and I have no intentions of purchasing again.
Erika V.
Arlington, VA
I am in love with it!! They are soooooooooooooo good! They are not so affordable, but I would say it is worth it! It is not the healthiest snack, but it is so tasty. A good snack for kids and adults.
Desiree A.
Parkersburg, WV
This item was weird to me. It didn't taste like a Dorito and was very messy. I didn't expect it to have the flavor it did. I would probably not purchase this in the future.
Jessica I.
Hattiesburg
Honestly I was very disappointed in these. I love all things with cheese; however, these were just nasty. I couldn't even finish the box. I prefer Doritos chips with a nacho cheese dip.
Riley M.
I have tried these once with a friend and we both were surprised at how tasty they were! They were so crispy with just the right amount of cheese on the inside and outside! Would definitely recommend buying these!!
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.