DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Jenna P.
I didn't like them. They were gross. They weren't healthy ether. The other part is really hard and the insides greasy. It was disappointing because I really like Doritos
Kirstie N.
Vicksburg, MS
I love these. They are so simple and so good. While I'm fixing dinner, I can easily heat these up real quick so my nephew isn't too hungry. Always a great snack to have.
Kaitlin E.
These were not good, I was hoping they would crisp up, but it was soggy.   The cheese inside wasn't great and didn't have much flavor.  Overall they were disappointing and I have no intentions of purchasing again.
Desiree A.
Parkersburg, WV
This item was weird to me. It didn't taste like a Dorito and was very messy. I didn't expect it to have the flavor it did. I would probably not purchase this in the future.
Brenna B.
These taste great. My husband and children both love them. However, there aren't very many in the box so we have to buy several for there to be enough for everyone.
Taylor M.
Ripon, CA
I don't know why people are hating on these delicious little triangles. They probably weren't smart enough to cook them right lol. Seriously though if you cook these like they tell you took they are sooooo amazing.
Riley M.
I have tried these once with a friend and we both were surprised at how tasty they were! They were so crispy with just the right amount of cheese on the inside and outside! Would definitely recommend buying these!!
Kelsey E.
I purchased these just the other day and was not a big fan on them, I only made a few so I didn't waste them all so now my husband has them to eat when he comes home from being OTR
Brook G.
These are the bomb.com, I just wish there came more in the box. There's so little and it's quite pricing for a small box like that but they're delicious and I try my best to regularly buy them. I recommend
Tabitha C.
Church Hill, TN
O-M-G!!! Last time I went grocery shopping I noticed these! I bought two boxes. They are SOOOOOO good! Tastes just like the Nacho Cheese Doritos chips with cheese inside.... I will be buying these all the time now their Soooooo good!
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?