DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Rose O.
Winston salem, NC
My husband and I absolutely love these doritos as an appetizer before dinner. I personally like to toast them a little so that its crunchy but still cheesy inside
Brittany M.
Watertown
These were ok. I think they would have been better fried cuz the outside was a bit soggy no matter how we cooked them. They taste alright but would be better with a crispy outside
Alexandria T.
I really loved this product but i couldn't taste enough Doritos for it to have the Doritos name on it. It would have been a lot better if there was less cheese and more Doritos.
Laurel W.
I have to say I'm not too impressed with these. Not very much cheese inside, it burns too easily, not very good quality cheese either. Expected it to be better. Good idea though
Taylor G.
I'm a huge fan of Doritos and cheese but these were not that great. The taste of the crumb coat just didn't taste the best with the cheese on the inside. I will not be repurchasing these again sadly.
member-2c479
Somehow it was both not what l expected and EXACTLY what l expected. They are not terrible, but pretty average. Texture is decent, and l like the idea, but the filling is so so, and they are far too expensive for what you get.
Kristine H.
Hamburg , NJ
These things are seriously addicting! Fast easy snack. Bought them at Walmart. They are not healthy but a great junk food! They are fairly decently priced. Non expensive.
Sherri B.
Walworth, WI
I'm not sure what I was expecting...a Dorito-flavored pizza roll? Regardless, these were just weird. They had an odd flavor and a peculiar texture. Totally disappointing.
Charmaine A.
Delanco , NJ
When I first saw these I was standing in the grocery store store and thinking I need these in my life. So good. They make an easy appetizer if you feel nice enough to share.
Jenna P.
I didn't like them. They were gross. They weren't healthy ether. The other part is really hard and the insides greasy. It was disappointing because I really like Doritos
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?