DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #1 in Frozen Appetizers

Monica S.
Winston-Salem
Yes! Yes! Yes! These things are AHMAZING!!!!! These are awesome snacks at taste great in ranch. We have been buying them since they came out because they are so delicious. Will definitely continue to buy!
Jennifer W.
These are a little overwhelming. Way too much sodium. I could only eat 1 per sitting. They have so many artificial ingredients in it that it doesn't even taste good. Just like chemicals. They are cheap
Demi R.
Palm Bay , FL
Bought these bad boys at my local neighborhood Walmart. The taste is pretty pleasing, dorito flavored breaded nacho cheese triangle shaped nuggets. Just don't over cook them or the cheese will dry up.
Michelle S.
Webb City, MO
None of us in my family were fans of this product. We were greatly disappointed when we finally tried these. They were just blah. They weren't horrible but they weren't anything I would ever buy again.
Kaitlyn C.
Lincoln, NE
I was excited to tries these when I saw them at the grocery store but honestly it's nothing special. It's very cheesy and doesn't have much a taste to it. Don't think I will be be trying this again and won't recommend anyone to try it.
Kristin T.
Helena, AL
I was so intrigued by this product and it did not disappoint! The outer coating was crispy and tasted just like the crushed Doritos that are depicted on the box. The cheese was very smooth and cheddary. Will definitely buy again!
Jenna C.
Acushnet, MA
These are okay tasting. But that unhealthy icky feeling you get after eating some serious junk food is all I really remember from trying these. I love Doritos, but would opt for regular Doritos or mozzarella sticks over these any day.
Hailey W.
Jackson
Not what I expected. I was hoping for a more classic nacho cheese dorito taste. These taste bothering like the chips. The chip crumble outside doesn't stay on well if left in the freezer too long.
aroline w.
United States
Somehow it was both not what l expected and EXACTLY what l expected. They are not terrible, but pretty average. Texture is decent, and l like the idea, but the filling is so so, and they are far too expensive for what you get.
Angela G.
Love both the nacho and the ranch ones of these. Not for the health conscious but definitely for a dorito fan. Or a cheese fan. A bit pricey. Delicious and definitely purchased over and over for me. Love dipping them in ranch dressing.
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?

back