DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #3 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Jessica F.
These are the grossest thing ever. They taste nothing like a Dorito and the cheese in the middle is like a lump of really bad ingredient american cheese slices. Yuck!
Sarah A.
Not anything like I thought it would be. It was disgusting and I will never purchase this again. I usually love Doritos and Cottage cheese... Not this combo for sure
Brittany P.
Puyallup, WA
Really not something I would ever buy again. My fiancé picked them up for a quick snack and the smell that came from our kitchen had me almost on my knees.. not even my toddler liked them.
Kassidy R.
Madisonville , KY
My mouth is watering at the thought of these! I love these soooo much.. they're my favorite snack! Just pop them in the oven and you'll have cheesy, dorito goodness.
Kiana H.
Franklin, KY
I love the idea. As for the product it's self after I cooked them they tasted as if I burnt them when I didn't. Maybe it was the batch but not sure I will but again.
Katie S.
Bethel Park, PA
Eh had high expectations. They seemed a little soggy for my taste.  My family and I are huge dorito lover but I feel they just did t come through with this one.
David r.
The first time I tried these where at an fast food establishment and I fell in love! I found myself coming back almost daily for just these loaded doritos. Can it wait till they come back
Kerry L.
New York
I really don't like this I am very picky with what I eat but they are good for a quick snack I buy these at any corner store
They are definitely not a healthy choice
Sheila F.
Apopka, FL
We tried them the first time at a gas station and since then we just cant stop buying them. They state delicious and the melted cheese inside is just awesome. My kids just love this Loaded Doritos.
Ashley H.
Boron, CA
Expected a lot more. Our oven is funky so maybe didn't cook properly, but i didnt feel the flavor was whar i expected and the cheese wasnt the best. Wont buy again.
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?