DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Maggie S.
Pickens, SC
These are yummy, but not my favorite. You picture one taste and they do not taste like you woukd think. It's like a cheddar cheese cheese stick melted in bread. You cannot taste the Doritos at all!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Honestly these don't really taste like Doritos to me.

Don't get me wrong they are a pretty good snack but when you're expecting it to taste a certain way and it doesn't, it kinda falls flat.

Nice crunchy exterior and a nice cheesey inside. Priced pretty well compared to TGIF frozen products that cost an arm and a leg. I would try them again, but not any time soon.

Here's a tip. The box says to cook at 450° for 12 minutes. I cooked them for the recommended time and the cheese dried out and some of them exploded. I cooked a few for only ten minutes and they were much better!
Nicole H.
Yes yes yes and more yes!!! I love love love love these!! They are a little pricey but SUPER worth it, let me tell ya!!!! I love this stuff so much! My go to snack all the time!
Michelle G.
Lebanon, PA
I bought these one time because me and my kids love nacho cheese Doritos but to be honest these we're not that good. Maybe if they used a different cheese or something but I'm not a big fan.
Misty W.
Bremen, IN
These are a family favorite in my household. From my preteen boy who will eat anything to my super picky girl that doesn't like much of anything. Definitely love these!
Morgaine G.
They're very nasty. They cook horribly and just are all around nasty. They're way too greasy and leave a nasty taste in your mouth. They're nothing at all like the ones 7/11 had for a while.
Lindsay H.
Ocilla, GA
I bought these for a ginger food at a girls night and they were a huge success. All the girls loved them. I was surprised but once I tried them for myself they were to die for! Delicious !!!!
Shell C.
Sharpsburg, KY
I'm not going to lie, I was a little bit let down by these. I feel like the cheese inside just didn't match what I was expecting. It could have been a little spicier.
Diala❣️ K.
Tempe
Not exactly the best representation of our favorite chips, this tastes pretty cheap and not very good in my opinion. Not healthy what so ever and would not recommend.
Jessica F.
These are the grossest thing ever. They taste nothing like a Dorito and the cheese in the middle is like a lump of really bad ingredient american cheese slices. Yuck!
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?