DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #1 in Frozen Appetizers

💕barbie Y.
Love this chips so much. Usually have it when I watch tv or when I gather with my friends and family. It is perfect to dip in greek yogurt. I know it is not healthy but once in a while i think its ok. So yummy
Krystle T.
Elgin
I personally did not like these. I think it was a bad idea to make them. I was very disappointed. The taste was just awful. It tastes like fake cheese. I will not buy this product again nor will I recommend this product. Highly disappointed!!!
seRENity b.
Jacksonville, FL
I like Dorios so much. I know junk food are not healthy but this is the only junk food that I enjoy eating really. Sometimes I crave for this that I would go grocery shopping just to buy this. So unhealthy but so good.
Brooke L.
These are not what I expected at all it's almost like a piece of Velveeta wrapped in old Dorito crumbs and I do not recommend this to anyone if you're expecting a true Dorito flavor or even a true nacho cheese flavor
Lindsey S.
Louisville , KY
I gave these two stars because I have not tried the nacho cheese ones but I tried the cool ranch ones are they were absolutely disgusting. I thought they might be decent but neither me or my husband liked them. I hope the nacho cheese ones are better
Maria B.
Los doritos tienen demasiado colorante, debe ingerirse como un break no como sustituto de una comida fuerte (por ej. almuerzo) porque puede ocasionar dolores estomacales, y hasta vomito.
Morgan S.
I was really excited to try these, because doritos + nacho cheese + breading...what could go wrong? I was somewhat disappointed, though. The cheese tasted fake, and they were mushier that I was expecting. They were edible, though, so I'll give them that! I likely won't be buying them again.
Monica S.
Winston-Salem
Yes! Yes! Yes! These things are AHMAZING!!!!! These are awesome snacks at taste great in ranch. We have been buying them since they came out because they are so delicious. Will definitely continue to buy!
Kaitlyn C.
Lincoln, NE
I was excited to tries these when I saw them at the grocery store but honestly it's nothing special. It's very cheesy and doesn't have much a taste to it. Don't think I will be be trying this again and won't recommend anyone to try it.
Demi R.
Palm Bay, FL
Bought these bad boys at my local neighborhood Walmart. The taste is pretty pleasing, dorito flavored breaded nacho cheese triangle shaped nuggets. Just don't over cook them or the cheese will dry up.
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.