DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Brielle M.
Newport
Sticking with the classics and stepping out of the comfort zone isn't always easy, but with the Doritos loaded, definitely the right choice! Love the bold new face of Doritos. They're doing better than ever!
Tori S.
I like the concept of these but I wish they had more crunch and a little less of the nacho cheese flavor. Great idea, not sure they went about it in the right way. Would love to see a spicy version of these!
Amy C.
On a dare my husband asked me to try them and I did. Big mistake! They tasted horrible and yeah Doritos should not be baked into everything.... my husband on the other hand disagrees.
Mellodee M.
Doritos are good on their own. Adding cheese filling was a good thought, but not good execution. They just aren't good. There's no real crunch and its overtly powdery. No thanks
Lakesha C.
Jackson
Talk about a tasty quick snack.  These are delicious and taste just as good as the chips.  I would definitely buy these again.  I wish there were more in the box.
Brittany D.
Stanton, KY
I have purchased these Dorito bites from Walmart to just try and I loved them I have bought them several times and I feel like they are healthy I bought them at Walmart and they were cheap best when baked
Lauryn D.
Kingwood, TX
These were not good. My kids were so excited to try them because they love nacho cheese Doritos. The cheese was too spicy and the breeding didn't taste like the chips at all.
Jessica M.
Mount Gilead, NC
Doritios loaded nacho cheese bites are a great snack and a great alternative to chips. But still has the same great taste as your favorite chips but with a little more flavor.
Kristi H.
We recently just bought these to have as a quick after school snack for the kids. They are so delicious! They are a bit pricey but if you get a coupon typically the price is just right with a coupon.
Maggie S.
Pickens, SC
These are yummy, but not my favorite. You picture one taste and they do not taste like you woukd think. It's like a cheddar cheese cheese stick melted in bread. You cannot taste the Doritos at all!
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?