DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Betsy I.
Oviedo
When they first came out with these Doritos loaded was at 7/11 store. My son fell in loved with it. Once he found it at Walmart we buy all the time to have it while we watch movies
Destinee P.
I thought that these were a nice little snack, but I could not eat very many without feeling a bit sick. I love cheese, but the overall flavor was just really strong in my opinion.
Tiffan D.
Napoleon
These were horrible! Everyone I know that has ever tried them did not like them. Sometime what they do with the dorito brand products is a little much. We like the plain ole chips..nacho cheese and cool ranch!
Madison A.
Hoffman Est, IL
These are disgusting. I wish Doritos would leave their chips alone and just be Doritos. These are mushy when cooked and just in general are gross. I would not recommend these to anyone, even if they were free.
Talisa M.
To be honest, I thought these would be really gross. I feared of trying them. But when I did, I found out that they were actually really good. They were pretty greasy and heavy, so I would not want to eat many. However the flavor was pretty good.
Madeleine S.
Indianapolis
Gross! Was overly priced and the product itself tasted horrible. Not a good combination of cheese at all. Not to mention how many calories it has. Not worth eating at all. Terrible. Do not recommend to others
Yangelin C.
Camden, NJ
I loveeeeeee Doritos with all my heart I mean who doesn't is not healthy for a person that like to be healthy but is a great taste lol it make my expectations and I will keep buy it till I can't I just love it
Rose-Anne N.
Blairstown
These are delicious!! I love the cheesy filling inside. It literally tastes like a giant cheesy dorito. What more would someone want from a snack? The cheesier the better, and these are great. Would recommend.
Tabatha H.
Macungie, PA
I would eat them again in a pinch but I wouldn't go out of my way to get them. They basically taste like overseasoned mozz sticks but with all the disappointment mixed in with them.
Chanel A.
I'm in love with nacho cheese Doritos and when I saw these I had to give them a try. They surprised me. They flavor was mysterious. I couldn't tell if I liked it at first but it ended up being pretty good :)
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?