DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Cali V.
Waco, TX
These are soooo good for a quick little snack during the day. However they're not the healthiest but very fulfilling. I would recommend it if you're worried about your health but they're great for hungry teens
Dominique C.
N Miami Beach, FL
I had sooooo much faith in these! Let me tell you! Knowing how much I love Doritos chips, these have to be amazing! Got myself waaayyyy too excited, and they really weren't that good to me. Itsa pass for me! 😝
Betsy I.
Oviedo
When they first came out with these Doritos loaded was at 7/11 store. My son fell in loved with it. Once he found it at Walmart we buy all the time to have it while we watch movies
Madison A.
Hoffman Est, IL
These are disgusting. I wish Doritos would leave their chips alone and just be Doritos. These are mushy when cooked and just in general are gross. I would not recommend these to anyone, even if they were free.
Talisa M.
To be honest, I thought these would be really gross. I feared of trying them. But when I did, I found out that they were actually really good. They were pretty greasy and heavy, so I would not want to eat many. However the flavor was pretty good.
Tiffan D.
Napoleon
These were horrible! Everyone I know that has ever tried them did not like them. Sometime what they do with the dorito brand products is a little much. We like the plain ole chips..nacho cheese and cool ranch!
Madeleine S.
Indianapolis
Gross! Was overly priced and the product itself tasted horrible. Not a good combination of cheese at all. Not to mention how many calories it has. Not worth eating at all. Terrible. Do not recommend to others
Destinee P.
I thought that these were a nice little snack, but I could not eat very many without feeling a bit sick. I love cheese, but the overall flavor was just really strong in my opinion.
Tabatha H.
Macungie , PA
I would eat them again in a pinch but I wouldn't go out of my way to get them. They basically taste like overseasoned mozz sticks but with all the disappointment mixed in with them.
Yangelin C.
Camden, NJ
I loveeeeeee Doritos with all my heart I mean who doesn't is not healthy for a person that like to be healthy but is a great taste lol it make my expectations and I will keep buy it till I can't I just love it
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?