DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Javier R.
worcester
In love with this Doritos loaded nacho cheese. Got mine box at Walmart for 5.99 it have nacho cheese on the inside and a Dorito cover on top it was my first time to try it and I just ate the whole box by myself.
Snow L.
Diberville, MS
First off I thought the idea was pretty neat, but the delivery fell flat. There is a dorito taste, but there was also a taste of something bland. It was okay but not worth the price.
Heather R.
Glorified, dorito flavored cheese curds. Don't microwave them, they will be soggy and gross. However, if you put them in the oven, they're not terrible. It's a good drunk party snack.
Lacey S.
Stanton
My children convinced me to buy these. We did and they were not that good. There is not that much flavoring on the outside of the chip. Definitely not what I expected them to be like.
🖤Kendyl K.
Bossier
These to me are nasty. They're way to cheesy. I wouldn't buy these if you don't like cheesy stuff. It did not meet my expectations. It taste nothing like the actually Doritos chips. I bought these at Walmart.
Susan Y.
Columbus
Baking them in the oven they do get crispy very fast and if you have no teeth or you have dentures it make it hard to eat. if you use the microwave they get hard as a rock to fast.
Rose-Anne N.
Blairstown
These are delicious!! I love the cheesy filling inside. It literally tastes like a giant cheesy dorito. What more would someone want from a snack? The cheesier the better, and these are great. Would recommend.
Taquana S.
South St Paul, MN
I like this new product it's very tasty and easy to make doesn't take a lot of time and I definitely enjoy to snack on these and between meals when I just need a little pick-me-up.
Tiffan D.
Napoleon
These were horrible! Everyone I know that has ever tried them did not like them. Sometime what they do with the dorito brand products is a little much. We like the plain ole chips..nacho cheese and cool ranch!
Betsy I.
Oviedo
When they first came out with these Doritos loaded was at 7/11 store. My son fell in loved with it. Once he found it at Walmart we buy all the time to have it while we watch movies
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?