DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #1 in Frozen Appetizers

Alexandra I.
Westbury, NY
These are soooooo salty. I like the idea if it but i could only eat a few. These are not healthy for you, no i would not buy these again i feel like its a once and a time buy.
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
These were disappointing. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but they didn't cook very well,... Wasn't a nice crunch on the outside and the cheese didn't melt to the effect that is shown. Did have some sort of Doritos flavoring to them. Probably wouldn't buy again
Tiffany R.
I am going to go head and give these a 1 star because I had the cooler ranch ones and they were SO nasty! I was so excited to try these with my sister and we were devastated. These tasted like burt chips with a small amount of strong, nasy cheddar cheese inside. Wow! I would not recommend.
Amanda S.
Mobile , AL
Imagine your wildest fat kid dream. This my friends, was mine. Imagine a crispy crust, reminiscent of Doritos, encased around a gooey cheese log, strings of cheese dripping from your first bite. This is the stuff weight watchers have nightmares of. This is the worst...and the best thing...you could ever put in your mouth.
Emily F.
Moultrie, GA
When I first bought these, I honestly thought they were going to be horrible, but I tried to keep an open mind because I love cheese sticks. Boy was this a shocker.. My kids demand that we have these on hand for summer midday snack now. We are hooked!
Tasha A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I tried these a few months back they were gross i think its the cheese. they were affordable but i think its cause no one likes them. no not remotely healthy. first time consumer and the last time too. i would not recommend these to anyone i know.
Micheala S.
Chester
Feels like they kind of missed the mark on these. I wouldn't kick them out of bed but I wouldn't exactly seek them out again. Kind of a disappoint in flavor and texture. Not something I would recommend as I don't think it fits Doritos standard.
Peter L.
Wichita, KS
This is a very unhealthy treat, but what a treat it is! I purchased these in the frozen section at Walmart and they quickly became a crowd favorite at the super bowl party we had. The idea is good, but they are a little salty for my liking.
Taylor Z.
Rossville, IN
I love Doritos' chips but this Doritos loaded nacho cheese breaded cheese snack is a complete let down. It seems like a great idea but they lack flavor and texture. I would not buy these again and I would absolutely not recommend these to anyone.
Jillian B.
Englewood
DISGUSTING! Nothing like what I thought it would be. The cheese taste overly processed and they were soggy. Will never buy them. Cheese on the out side did remind me of the chip that is about it. Nothing is health about this at all.
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.