DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #3 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Jay S.
Chandler
I absolutely love these. They are my latest addiction. I get them in my deep fryer but are just as good in the oven. I suggest not microwaving them since it is not the same when soggy
KaylaAnn S.
I honestly had higher expectations on this product, they are not as good as I thought they would be. I got this product at Walmart. To me after cooking them it just got soggy. I would not recommend this product
Snow L.
Diberville, MS
First off I thought the idea was pretty neat, but the delivery fell flat. There is a dorito taste, but there was also a taste of something bland. It was okay but not worth the price.
Javier R.
worcester
In love with this Doritos loaded nacho cheese. Got mine box at Walmart for 5.99 it have nacho cheese on the inside and a Dorito cover on top it was my first time to try it and I just ate the whole box by myself.
Heather R.
Glorified, dorito flavored cheese curds. Don't microwave them, they will be soggy and gross. However, if you put them in the oven, they're not terrible. It's a good drunk party snack.
Lacey S.
Stanton
My children convinced me to buy these. We did and they were not that good. There is not that much flavoring on the outside of the chip. Definitely not what I expected them to be like.
Destinee P.
I thought that these were a nice little snack, but I could not eat very many without feeling a bit sick. I love cheese, but the overall flavor was just really strong in my opinion.
Yangelin C.
Camden, NJ
I loveeeeeee Doritos with all my heart I mean who doesn't is not healthy for a person that like to be healthy but is a great taste lol it make my expectations and I will keep buy it till I can't I just love it
🖤Kendyl K.
Bossier
These to me are nasty. They're way to cheesy. I wouldn't buy these if you don't like cheesy stuff. It did not meet my expectations. It taste nothing like the actually Doritos chips. I bought these at Walmart.
Emily R.
Grand Rapids , MN
These are soooo good but I only can eat a few and then I feel full. Let's be honest, anything with Doritos is just delicious. Not super healthy but that's okay. Great for parties and for hanging with friends.
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?