DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #3 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Jerry R.
If you're going to eat junk, might as well go all in. Robust flavor with the perfect crunch factor. I love that crunch. Can't say I eat these often, but when I do it's hard to stop eating them.
Amanda A.
Crispy and Cheesy!!! Quick lunch food. Easy to make and cook pretty fast. Have made them a few times for my husband and son. They love Doritos, so this was a plus for them. And they're awesome!
Giany G.
Hope Mills, NC
I was not the biggest fan of these and they did not meet my expectations. The picture made them look beyond great but it doesn't have the cheesy flavor that I expected. I wouldn't buy again.
Dee J.
Mansfield
Just when you think Doritos couldn't get any better they do this! The amount of cheesy deliciousness in these snacks is outstanding! My mouth is watering thinking of them! Go to your closest store now and give them a try!!
mani a.
Allen Park, MI
I purchased these think I would love it. U fortunately this is not of my least liked products from this brand. It was waaaayyy tooooo cheesy. It made me sick to my stomach and would not recommend it.
Amanda B.
These are very good, but not something that you crave often... The taste gets overwhelming after 3 or so and a little on the salty side. I had to cook them a little longer than the recommended time because they were still a little on the cold side in the center.
Lenine U.
San Francisco
I died for Dorito triangles as a kid, I'd still die for them now if I could find them. These are like a bugle version of regular Doritos tortillas. Same delicious flavor, in an easier to chew chip form.
Nayeli R.
Everybody loves chips with creamy yellow cheese on them. But these Doritos have the cheese inside! They're soooo good! To take for work and to give to your child when they're off to school. You won't have enough of these
Brii D.
I just tried these for the first time yesterday! They kinda tasted like Doritos but the cheese was really spicy and the texture was thick and weird and something was really off about them. I couldn't even finish them :(
Karla C.
Sanger, CA
if you're into trying different things this is your thing to go to. was a different taste to say the least but wasn't bad, a little too cheesy but definitely will buy again and recommend them for football games coming up.
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?