DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
I love this brand! Dorito's was always my favorite they have a great flavor and I love almost everything this brand comes out with! Very tasty, a good crunch and perfect for a game night or fun relaxing night at home! Perfect side dish for any occasion
Anne H.
Marquette, MI
Honestly, I wasn't expecting much from these when they came out. Since they were a 7-11 creation, I was anticipating something a lot worse than what I got. They're decent if you like bright orange liquids that are quietly reminiscent of nacho cheese.
nelly m.
two of my favorite brands together, I love this cheesy nacho snack. Always leaves a great taste and satisfys the craving for cheese. I have bought it before. The cons is that there arent enough in the box. Its a must try, love it!
Cecelia D.
River falls , WI
Weren't bad but not something I'd eat again. Definitely feel for a product that's supposed to be "loaded" it lacked flavor. Not my favorite but could be a good snack for younger children. Could be better could be worse I guess.
Brianna J.
Hastings, MN
I was really excited to try these. We used a fryer to make them instead of the oven. They were not good. I think it was the filling. We took them to a football party and none of us finished ours. Would definitely not recommend!
ashley m.
Cookeville, TN
These are amazing. They have a ton of cheese in them. I have only bought them a couple times because they are kind of expensive. They are best when they are crunchy. I would definitely buy these again.
Kayla S.
Trenton, MI
These are delicious but you have to be in the mood for them. They cook for amount 10-15 minutes I believe and they come out piping hot but if you let them cool too long, they taste funny. They're more filling than you'd think.
Virginia N.
Jefferson , OH
The only thing better than Doritos is Doritos filled with warm gooey cheese. We got these for giggles, just to try them out, and fell in LOVE. Great product and easy to make. Crunchy on the outside, warm magic on the inside!
Valerie N.
Hampton, Virginia
I️ bought these the other day and they’re very cheesy, if you don’t like thick cheese then this isn’t for you, they’re very cheesy and thick, it’s a good snack for anyone who likes Doritos or cheese, I️ loved it
shanice p.
Pembroke Pines
In love with these was so excited the first time i bought them. The cheese is amazing like liquid doritos. Other similar products get soggy but these stay crunchy! definitely buy if you love doritos and cheese:)
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?