DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #1 in Frozen Appetizers

Sheila F.
Apopka, FL
We tried them the first time at a gas station and since then we just cant stop buying them. They state delicious and the melted cheese inside is just awesome. My kids just love this Loaded Doritos.
nicole h.
These are like my favorite frozen junk food snack I swear. They're so good. Just be careful and watch them when they're getting close to done or all the cheese will explode out of them.
Ashley H.
Boron, CA
Expected a lot more. Our oven is funky so maybe didn't cook properly, but i didnt feel the flavor was whar i expected and the cheese wasnt the best. Wont buy again.
Rosaura O.
Winston Salem, NC
My husband and I absolutely love these doritos as an appetizer before dinner. I personally like to toast them a little so that its crunchy but still cheesy inside
Samantha T.
New Castle, PA
These aren't that bad like I will eat them if like my fiancé bought them but I dont think its something I would make sure id go out of my way for. not bad though.
Brittany M.
Watertown
These were ok. I think they would have been better fried cuz the outside was a bit soggy no matter how we cooked them. They taste alright but would be better with a crispy outside
Alexandria T.
I really loved this product but i couldn't taste enough Doritos for it to have the Doritos name on it. It would have been a lot better if there was less cheese and more Doritos.
Taylor G.
I'm a huge fan of Doritos and cheese but these were not that great. The taste of the crumb coat just didn't taste the best with the cheese on the inside. I will not be repurchasing these again sadly.
Ginjer R.
Westminster, CO
When these were advertised I had really high hopes for them, as they looked gooey and delicious. Unfortunately I was pretty disappointed. The first time I tried them was at 7Eleven, and they were like hot mush with artificial cheese. I thought perhaps it was just the way the establishment made them, so I gave them another chance by getting them in-store and cooking them myself, but even then I was let down. They just have an unpleasant texture and the flavor tastes so artificial, and nothing like Doritos. You'd be much better off with fried mac and cheese bites and a bag of nacho cheese Doritos!
Kristine H.
Hamburg , NJ
These things are seriously addicting! Fast easy snack. Bought them at Walmart. They are not healthy but a great junk food! They are fairly decently priced. Non expensive.
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.