DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Amanda C.
I am sorry to say but I didn't like them. The flavor was not good and left a bad after taste in my mouth. My children didn't them either and they like just about anything that is made by the doritos company.
Monica S.
Winston-Salem
Yes! Yes! Yes! These things are AHMAZING!!!!! These are awesome snacks at taste great in ranch. We have been buying them since they came out because they are so delicious. Will definitely continue to buy!
Brooke L.
These are not what I expected at all it's almost like a piece of Velveeta wrapped in old Dorito crumbs and I do not recommend this to anyone if you're expecting a true Dorito flavor or even a true nacho cheese flavor
Beyonce L.
There is a Doritos Nacho Cheese flavor to the breading, but it is mild compared to the regular chips. Still, it is certainly there. You can identify it. It probably is strong enough for a snack like this; if the taste were as strong as the chips, it might overpower the cheese flavor.
Ashleigh R.
Just the right amount of cheese!! Quick and easy snack or appitizer to put in the oven and in a couple of minutes its done! Great tasting flavor! Who doesnt love a dorrito loaded with cheese inside!! Yummy
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
I was super excited to try these, but when I got home and baked them, they just didn't do the picture or hype and justice. I did not like this product. There was so bite to it and it was just a gooey mess.
Mica D.
Paragould, AR
These were VERY good! I added a little bit of salt once mine were done for just a little extra flavor. I love Mexican/Dorito Chicken Casserole and this was the perfect flavor, minus the chicken of course.
Aurora K.
I love Doritos but these taste disgusting. It was my first time eating them. They were soggy and didn't stay warm long. The cheese tasted fake. I was very disappointed. Don't waste your money on theses.
Jade G.
Chanute, KS
I wasn't a huge fan of these. I bought them for a friend who likes this kind of thing and tried them for myself and just didn't think it was that great. I would not personally buy them again for myself.
Jennifer W.
These are a little overwhelming. Way too much sodium. I could only eat 1 per sitting. They have so many artificial ingredients in it that it doesn't even taste good. Just like chemicals. They are cheap
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?