DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #1 in Frozen Appetizers

Jay S.
Chandler
I absolutely love these. They are my latest addiction. I get them in my deep fryer but are just as good in the oven. I suggest not microwaving them since it is not the same when soggy
Javier R.
worcester
In love with this Doritos loaded nacho cheese. Got mine box at Walmart for 5.99 it have nacho cheese on the inside and a Dorito cover on top it was my first time to try it and I just ate the whole box by myself.
KaylaAnn S.
I honestly had higher expectations on this product, they are not as good as I thought they would be. I got this product at Walmart. To me after cooking them it just got soggy. I would not recommend this product
Heather R.
Glorified, dorito flavored cheese curds. Don't microwave them, they will be soggy and gross. However, if you put them in the oven, they're not terrible. It's a good drunk party snack.
Christina D.
Holly, MI
These are my favorite things to snack on. They taste like the real thing. I bought this at meijer and the price was a little pricy for the amount you get. But it's worth it. I also loveee the cool ranch flavor.!
Tabatha H.
Macungie, PA
I would eat them again in a pinch but I wouldn't go out of my way to get them. They basically taste like overseasoned mozz sticks but with all the disappointment mixed in with them.
Talisa M.
To be honest, I thought these would be really gross. I feared of trying them. But when I did, I found out that they were actually really good. They were pretty greasy and heavy, so I would not want to eat many. However the flavor was pretty good.
Destinee P.
I thought that these were a nice little snack, but I could not eat very many without feeling a bit sick. I love cheese, but the overall flavor was just really strong in my opinion.
🖤Kendyl K.
Bossier
These to me are nasty. They're way to cheesy. I wouldn't buy these if you don't like cheesy stuff. It did not meet my expectations. It taste nothing like the actually Doritos chips. I bought these at Walmart.
Susan Y.
Columbus
Baking them in the oven they do get crispy very fast and if you have no teeth or you have dentures it make it hard to eat. if you use the microwave they get hard as a rock to fast.
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?

back