DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
💕barbie Y.
Love this chips so much. Usually have it when I watch tv or when I gather with my friends and family. It is perfect to dip in greek yogurt. I know it is not healthy but once in a while i think its ok. So yummy
Grace F.
I love love love these! I started out buying them from seven eleven then I found them in the store. If you haven't tried these then you are missing out big time! They are a little pricey, but worth it. I would definitely recommend trying these!
Genny H.
Corinth
These were not good. I bought them expecting them to be delicious and cheesy like Doritos but they turned out to just be hard and taste odd. I would not recommend them. Doritos could have done so much better.
Elizabeth S.
So I got these thinking this was about to be the best thing I the world. I LOVE things like this as a treat and love Doritos. Unfortunately these fell short for me. They was so much flavor on the outside that I couldn't really get to enjoy the middle. It was strange. However my husband did like them. I would prefer other things before this.
Denise S.
Not my favorite snack. The cheese inside was good, however I did not care for the Dorito breading. They were easy to cook in the oven. But I really expected them to have more of a nacho cheese Doritos flavor.
Madison S.
Greencastle
I wanted to try these so bad then one day I did, they were so affordable and good. They don't take as long as the time said, they probably aren't healthy at all. I would recommend to other I love them so much
Tanya F.
Wausau, WI
I personally think these are really gross. I've tried making them all sorts of ways and I just can't seem to like them no matter what I do. I'm giving it two stars because the kids will eat them no problem lol
Kathy W.
Jeffersonvlle, GA
I did not like these at all even though I had high hopes for them. The texture was terrible and most of the cheese ran out of them once I cooked them. Not sure if I got a bad batch, but I won't be purchasing again.
Lexi W.
North Port
Not very good in my opinion. But others might think it's good so… if you've never tried it before I'd say you should just to know if you do you like it or not. So yeah even though I don't like it others might.
Amanda C.
I am sorry to say but I didn't like them. The flavor was not good and left a bad after taste in my mouth. My children didn't them either and they like just about anything that is made by the doritos company.
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?