DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Lusanne F.
Susanville, CA
My daughter's favorite chip is Doritos, so when I saw these I thought it would be a fun treat. They were awful! They didn't cook well, just oozed cheese everywhere and didn't have the typical Doritos cheese flavor.
Kaylee W.
Valdosta, GA
While I love the actual nacho cheese Doritos, these were not my favorite. I got them from my local Walmart and it is not very expensive, but it really just tastes like melted cheese. Defiantly room for improvement
Kaylee G.
Oklahoma
They're ok not my favorite thing but if you're looking for party food they're a really good finger food I bought mine at Walmart the food itself doesn't taste that much like Doritos but like I said good party food
seRENity b.
['Jacksonville ', ''], FL
I like Dorios so much. I know junk food are not healthy but this is the only junk food that I enjoy eating really. Sometimes I crave for this that I would go grocery shopping just to buy this. So unhealthy but so good.
Megan S.
Biglerville
These are my favorite! I love the cool ranch too. I usually get these at Walmart mainly. Only thing I wish they could change is if they could bring them closer to where I live. I first had them at a Rutters lol.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
I got these for an after school snack and my boys loved them. These were also great when they can just throw them in the microwave and do for themselves when they are hungry or when a guest decides to come over.
Anna K.
San Diego
I love Doritos. Although it's not healthy for you to eat it everyday, I still like it. I especially like the ones with nacho cheese. I usually buy them at Smart & Final. I would recommend this product to others.
Candra S.
Houghton, MI
I think these are pretty good. I was anxious to try them but I didn't think they lived up to the hype I created in my head. I bought them from Walmart. I would probably get them again but it's not something I'm crazy about.
Chalsea M.
They almost taste like cheesy tots from Burger King. Other then calcium I'm pretty sure they are not very nutritious, but they do make a good cheat snack. I always find them at Walmart, and maybe at Giant Eagles.
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
Was expecting more from these honestly. I think the cheese stuffing inside tastes good, the breading on the other hand, I hate. It's really flakey and tastes really grainy to me. I wish it tasted more like a Dorito too.
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?