DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #1 in Frozen Appetizers

Javier R.
worcester
In love with this Doritos loaded nacho cheese. Got mine box at Walmart for 5.99 it have nacho cheese on the inside and a Dorito cover on top it was my first time to try it and I just ate the whole box by myself.
Heather R.
Glorified, dorito flavored cheese curds. Don't microwave them, they will be soggy and gross. However, if you put them in the oven, they're not terrible. It's a good drunk party snack.
🖤Kendyl K.
Bossier
These to me are nasty. They're way to cheesy. I wouldn't buy these if you don't like cheesy stuff. It did not meet my expectations. It taste nothing like the actually Doritos chips. I bought these at Walmart.
Talisa M.
To be honest, I thought these would be really gross. I feared of trying them. But when I did, I found out that they were actually really good. They were pretty greasy and heavy, so I would not want to eat many. However the flavor was pretty good.
Tabatha H.
Macungie, PA
I would eat them again in a pinch but I wouldn't go out of my way to get them. They basically taste like overseasoned mozz sticks but with all the disappointment mixed in with them.
Dominique C.
N Miami Beach, FL
I had sooooo much faith in these! Let me tell you! Knowing how much I love Doritos chips, these have to be amazing! Got myself waaayyyy too excited, and they really weren't that good to me. Itsa pass for me! 😝
Madison A.
Hoffman Est, IL
These are disgusting. I wish Doritos would leave their chips alone and just be Doritos. These are mushy when cooked and just in general are gross. I would not recommend these to anyone, even if they were free.
Betsy I.
Oviedo
When they first came out with these Doritos loaded was at 7/11 store. My son fell in loved with it. Once he found it at Walmart we buy all the time to have it while we watch movies
Susan Y.
Columbus
Baking them in the oven they do get crispy very fast and if you have no teeth or you have dentures it make it hard to eat. if you use the microwave they get hard as a rock to fast.
Bethany C.
Buffalo, NY
I wasn't a fan of these, but I'm not one to like battered cheese, however because my husband and kids went nuts for them, I have to put my own finickiness aside and give them a 5 star rating.
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.