DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Sia A.
Lilburn , GA
These do not taste anything like Doritos or nachos. I was very disappointed that it didn't meet my expectations. My first time buying and I wouldn't buy them again. Not much of anything from them. Would not recommend.
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
I give this 3 stars because it tastes like to originals but it's kind of nasty and soggy does not have a crunchy takes I do not recommend for you to buy this save your money could it is kind of pricey for what you get
Lusanne F.
Susanville, CA
My daughter's favorite chip is Doritos, so when I saw these I thought it would be a fun treat. They were awful! They didn't cook well, just oozed cheese everywhere and didn't have the typical Doritos cheese flavor.
Kaylee W.
Valdosta, GA
While I love the actual nacho cheese Doritos, these were not my favorite. I got them from my local Walmart and it is not very expensive, but it really just tastes like melted cheese. Defiantly room for improvement
Kaylee G.
Oklahoma
They're ok not my favorite thing but if you're looking for party food they're a really good finger food I bought mine at Walmart the food itself doesn't taste that much like Doritos but like I said good party food
seRENity b.
Jacksonville, FL
I like Dorios so much. I know junk food are not healthy but this is the only junk food that I enjoy eating really. Sometimes I crave for this that I would go grocery shopping just to buy this. So unhealthy but so good.
Candra S.
Houghton, MI
I think these are pretty good. I was anxious to try them but I didn't think they lived up to the hype I created in my head. I bought them from Walmart. I would probably get them again but it's not something I'm crazy about.
Chalsea M.
They almost taste like cheesy tots from Burger King. Other then calcium I'm pretty sure they are not very nutritious, but they do make a good cheat snack. I always find them at Walmart, and maybe at Giant Eagles.
Megan S.
Biglerville
These are my favorite! I love the cool ranch too. I usually get these at Walmart mainly. Only thing I wish they could change is if they could bring them closer to where I live. I first had them at a Rutters lol.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
I got these for an after school snack and my boys loved them. These were also great when they can just throw them in the microwave and do for themselves when they are hungry or when a guest decides to come over.
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?