DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #3 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Andrea L.
Oak Harbor, WA
These are alright. The cheese gets overwhelming after eating a couple of them. They also have a weird texture to them. My kids love them though DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks
Shanna B.
Long Beach, MS
These were so good. We wanted to try a little different snack. It's definitely different but oh so yummy! Very affordable. I was satisfied with this yummy cheesy crunchy goodness. Maybe try some ranch dip along with this.
Mariah R.
Clintwood, VA
They're pretty good. I personally prefer the cool ranch kind but these were great once I dipped them in ranch! Great price, affordable, just wish more came in a pack than what there actually is! But overall pretty good!
Danielle K.
I did not think they would be able to improve on the taste of a Dorito chip but they did with this one it is loaded with flavor and you will love them you should try them if you haven't that's okay that saves more for me
Maranda O.
I was really excited to try these but they were the worst thing EVER. I got them at Walmart and they were disgusting. They're super expensive and taste like a soggy, weird taco. Or stale cheese. I wouldn't buy them again
Shatai M.
Bronx
Doritos are my favorite brand of chips. I always purchase Doritos. They are my go-to chips for events. I usually buy them at my local supermarket. They are chips that are sold. I would recommend them to several people.
Elva J.
Compton , CA
I went to target and decided to pick these up for a quick snack on the weekend . I baked them in the over for a couple of minutes ( following the box directions )
Very tasty and super cheesy !! I ate them with ranch !
Stephanie N.
These taste pretty good. I love red Doritos and cheese so these hit the spot for me. The only problem is they're extremely unhealthy and I got acid reflux from them. They're good but I don't think I'll buy them again.
Ciera B.
Tried these recently. They are pretty good. Very cheesy and you can definitely taste the Doritos. Easy to make. I found them a little pricy, but I find all frozen appetizers a little pricy. I recommend these just to try
Candice C.
Dallas, TX
These are surprisingly really good! They just taste like a cooked stuffed Dorito. They are affordable I've purchased this once before and I was satisfied with my purchase. I will definitely recommend this to everyone.
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?