DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #3 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Kelsey S.
It makes my mouth water just talking about these. They are delicious. It taste like a cheese stuffed dorrito basically and it is the perfect snack. I wish more came in the box but I can buy more! Definitely will purchase more!
Andrea Y.
Brookings, SD
I am a lover of almost all things cheese, including these. They are delicious and have plenty of cheese. The most disappointing part is how unhealthy these are. Only thing that might help their case is you oven bake these instead of frying with all that oil!
Tiffany M.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
It has its pros and cons, like the taste is so great I love it. I could eat these all day, yet they come with a small amount per serving for such high calories, then you are left hungry. But nothing can beat the addicting taste.
Katherine H.
Coeburn, VA
My boyfriend and I have tried these. We made them when we had several people over. They are so yummy. If you have ever tried a dorito loco taco, it's like that. They were so delicious our guests thought I made them home made.
Kashh Ć.
Awful! I honestly don't like the taste. Too much cheese not enough dorito taste. Very disappointed with this product. Dorito has lots of potential and this product doesn't reflect it at all smh. Regular Doritos are great though especially with homemade cheese dip!
Laura H.
I bought these on a whim and am so glad I did. My husband and I both thought they were delicious. I will definitely be purchasing them again. Pop them in the oven and in no time you have a great afternoon snack or appetizer.
Jalynn G.
I did not like these at all! They can be baked or microwaved and I decided to bake them. Still gross. I don't think they're very healthy either. I do not recommend. Too much cheese and the breading does not taste like Doritos
Nicole F.
Versailles, MO
Overall good product. It's a good choice for quick snacks or game day get togethers. It has a bold cheese flavor inside and out! The crunchy outside really helps support the creamy center. Add to that the quick prep and bake time make this a huge time saver! Thank you Doritos for an affordable quality product!
Mandy G.
My son and husband loves these, but I'm not a huge fan. I don't care for the way the cheese in the middle tastes. We bought them at Walmart. We have also purchased the cool ranch flavor. Would recommend if you like cheese.
Maranda O.
I was really excited to try these but they were the worst thing EVER. I got them at Walmart and they were disgusting. They're super expensive and taste like a soggy, weird taco. Or stale cheese. I wouldn't buy them again
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?