DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #1 in Frozen Appetizers

Mica D.
Paragould, AR
These were VERY good! I added a little bit of salt once mine were done for just a little extra flavor. I love Mexican/Dorito Chicken Casserole and this was the perfect flavor, minus the chicken of course.
Kelsey S.
Whitwell, TN
It makes my mouth water just talking about these. They are delicious. It taste like a cheese stuffed dorrito basically and it is the perfect snack. I wish more came in the box but I can buy more! Definitely will purchase more!
Jade G.
Chanute, KS
I wasn't a huge fan of these. I bought them for a friend who likes this kind of thing and tried them for myself and just didn't think it was that great. I would not personally buy them again for myself.
Aurora K.
I love Doritos but these taste disgusting. It was my first time eating them. They were soggy and didn't stay warm long. The cheese tasted fake. I was very disappointed. Don't waste your money on theses.
Nat J.
I love doritios. Its a classic. I remember buying these chips when i was younger going into school. Its the same classic taste that has never changed. And why would anyone change a classic good thing.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I wasn't crazy about these but my kids loved these! A quick easy snack and taste just like Doritos! I think it's something different and a good item to try for a quick snack after school or before bed!
Ana A.
Brooklyn
A little too much for me. I feel like they are a block of cheese covered in chip dust. It's not the brightest idea to me and I'm a cheese lover. I guess the only time I would want this is if I'm trying to gain weight or I'm drunk lol
Lydia D.
Pretty freaking delicious. I was a little hesitant at first but I figured you won't know until you try. Super cheesy and it takes just like a Dorito. The cool ranch is pretty good too. I'd buy again.
Julie H.
Rochester, NY
You definitely need to bake these or deep fry them to get maximum crispness. They're a little expensive but I find all appetizer items are. They're not the best thing I've ever eaten but I can see myself craving them once in a while.
Julia V.
Abingdon , VA
THESE ARE SO GOOD! I love Doritos and I love cheese sticks. So these are the perfect compromise! I bought them at Walmart and I have continued to buy them! I can't express how amazing these are!
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?

back