DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Yesenia R.
Orlando, FL
My kids love these doritos cheese filled snacks! They are a bit pricier than other things and you dont get many in one box but over all they are good when cooked right in the toaster oven.  Great as a  after school snacks for the kids. I would recommend this product.
Alyssa C.
Greenville, SC
My boyfriend and I love these as a game day appetizer and well a snack for any day. If you love cheese and cheesy flavor then go buy some of these! I thought they were going to taste a little overwhelming but I absolutely love these!
Jesse F.
Jackson, NJ
Makes a great snack combining the excellent taste of Doritos with an extra cheesy flavor! Would recommend for any cheese lover as it is a better cheesy snack than many of the competitors out there. Price is fairly affordable too.
Lauren D.
Ridgefield, CT
So I got these at 7 eleven and it was weird because the hot food there grosses me out but the doritos were great they had a good taste I would definitely have them again
Kristin T.
Helena, AL
I was so intrigued by this product and it did not disappoint! The outer coating was crispy and tasted just like the crushed Doritos that are depicted on the box. The cheese was very smooth and cheddary. Will definitely buy again!
Tiffany M.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
It has its pros and cons, like the taste is so great I love it. I could eat these all day, yet they come with a small amount per serving for such high calories, then you are left hungry. But nothing can beat the addicting taste.
Kelsey S.
It makes my mouth water just talking about these. They are delicious. It taste like a cheese stuffed dorrito basically and it is the perfect snack. I wish more came in the box but I can buy more! Definitely will purchase more!
Sabrina D.
These are disgusting. I hated these so much. They tasted so bad and the cheese just wasn't good. It was just wrong all together. I will never buy this horrible product every again and I wouldn't recommend it to my worse enemy.
Karen R.
Durham NC
Estos son mis favoritos! Los como desde que era pequeña, me encanta el sabor a queso con un toque picosito, el crunch es perfecto!! Cada que viajo no me pueden faltar! Tienen que probarlo son muy ricos y en especial los rojos!
Andrea Y.
Brookings, SD
I am a lover of almost all things cheese, including these. They are delicious and have plenty of cheese. The most disappointing part is how unhealthy these are. Only thing that might help their case is you oven bake these instead of frying with all that oil!
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?