DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Tai Z.
Lafayetteo
I love Doritos' chips but this Doritos loaded nacho cheese breaded cheese snack is a complete let down. It seems like a great idea but they lack flavor and texture. I would not buy these again and I would absolutely not recommend these to anyone.
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella , CA
Tastes great! Super cheese & delicious. They aren't healthy, but sometimes we all deserve a treat. The only con is, if you microwave them in a rush, don't. The smell is super strong and kinda off putting. Besides they tastes way better in the oven!
Tessa S.
Cleveland, OH
look, i love doritos... but these were disgusting! i was really looking forward to eating these! the cheese tastes really fake to me and it didn't really have that authentic doritos taste:(( better luck next time doritos, gotta step it up!
Jillian B.
Englewood
DISGUSTING! Nothing like what I thought it would be. The cheese taste overly processed and they were soggy. Will never buy them. Cheese on the out side did remind me of the chip that is about it. Nothing is health about this at all.
Shavone A.
This was the most disgusting product ever the cheese in the inside was just horrible. I bought both nacho cheese and cook ranch and the were both horrible the outside was OK bit that cheese in the inside was just plain bad.. My kids don't touch it
Peter L.
Topeka
This is a very unhealthy treat, but what a treat it is! I purchased these in the frozen section at Walmart and they quickly became a crowd favorite at the super bowl party we had. The idea is good, but they are a little salty for my liking.
alie m.
Walkersville, MD
I was super excited when I saw these at Walmart and they were priced well. But they didn't taste at all like I was hoping for. They were not very flavorful and almost dry like. I think the recipe could be improved and this would be a hit
Casey W.
Florence, AL
These did not taste as amazing as I thought they would, but for the price they are a good buy. They are much better if made in a toaster oven rather than a microwave (as it makes them a bit crispier rather than chewy) and are a good snack. I just wish they came in other flavors.
Ashley M.
East Lynn, WV
I didn't think these were that great. They taste sooo artificial. They are also extremely expensive for how small they are and how little comes in the package! You could get 50 pizza rolls for 3.00 and these are like $5 for 15 of them!
Morgan C.
Buford, GA
When I first heard about these I thought they were stupid and not going to taste good but my partner bought some and when I tried them for the first time, I was hooked. They are honestly so good and you are going to have to try them.
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?