DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #1 in Frozen Appetizers

Kathy W.
Jeffersonvlle, GA
I did not like these at all even though I had high hopes for them. The texture was terrible and most of the cheese ran out of them once I cooked them. Not sure if I got a bad batch, but I won't be purchasing again.
Genny H.
Corinth
These were not good. I bought them expecting them to be delicious and cheesy like Doritos but they turned out to just be hard and taste odd. I would not recommend them. Doritos could have done so much better.
Tanya F.
Wausau, WI
I personally think these are really gross. I've tried making them all sorts of ways and I just can't seem to like them no matter what I do. I'm giving it two stars because the kids will eat them no problem lol
reztips24 S.
Avon, OH
Love!!!! My kiddos are obsessed with these! I am a huge repeat offender. This is a great value for the cost, especially compared to other products. I buy it at Walmart. Great for an easy and yummy appetizer!
Amanda C.
I am sorry to say but I didn't like them. The flavor was not good and left a bad after taste in my mouth. My children didn't them either and they like just about anything that is made by the doritos company.
Kelsey S.
Whitwell, TN
It makes my mouth water just talking about these. They are delicious. It taste like a cheese stuffed dorrito basically and it is the perfect snack. I wish more came in the box but I can buy more! Definitely will purchase more!
Beyonce L.
Missouri City
There is a Doritos Nacho Cheese flavor to the breading, but it is mild compared to the regular chips. Still, it is certainly there. You can identify it. It probably is strong enough for a snack like this; if the taste were as strong as the chips, it might overpower the cheese flavor.
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
I was super excited to try these, but when I got home and baked them, they just didn't do the picture or hype and justice. I did not like this product. There was so bite to it and it was just a gooey mess.
Mica D.
Paragould, AR
These were VERY good! I added a little bit of salt once mine were done for just a little extra flavor. I love Mexican/Dorito Chicken Casserole and this was the perfect flavor, minus the chicken of course.
Aurora K.
I love Doritos but these taste disgusting. It was my first time eating them. They were soggy and didn't stay warm long. The cheese tasted fake. I was very disappointed. Don't waste your money on theses.
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.