DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Peter L.
Topeka
This is a very unhealthy treat, but what a treat it is! I purchased these in the frozen section at Walmart and they quickly became a crowd favorite at the super bowl party we had. The idea is good, but they are a little salty for my liking.
Jillian B.
Englewood
DISGUSTING! Nothing like what I thought it would be. The cheese taste overly processed and they were soggy. Will never buy them. Cheese on the out side did remind me of the chip that is about it. Nothing is health about this at all.
Shavone A.
This was the most disgusting product ever the cheese in the inside was just horrible. I bought both nacho cheese and cook ranch and the were both horrible the outside was OK bit that cheese in the inside was just plain bad.. My kids don't touch it
Tessa S.
Cleveland, OH
look, i love doritos... but these were disgusting! i was really looking forward to eating these! the cheese tastes really fake to me and it didn't really have that authentic doritos taste:(( better luck next time doritos, gotta step it up!
Casey W.
Florence, AL
These did not taste as amazing as I thought they would, but for the price they are a good buy. They are much better if made in a toaster oven rather than a microwave (as it makes them a bit crispier rather than chewy) and are a good snack. I just wish they came in other flavors.
alie m.
Walkersville, MD
I was super excited when I saw these at Walmart and they were priced well. But they didn't taste at all like I was hoping for. They were not very flavorful and almost dry like. I think the recipe could be improved and this would be a hit
Ashley M.
Kiahsville, WV
I didn't think these were that great. They taste sooo artificial. They are also extremely expensive for how small they are and how little comes in the package! You could get 50 pizza rolls for 3.00 and these are like $5 for 15 of them!
Quinn H.
Love these. They're an amazing snack for movie nights. Also very easy to make. These are also very cheap and easy to find in stores.seriously recommend these snacks for you if you are a dorito lover than these are definitely for you.
Yesenia R.
Orlando, FL
My kids love these doritos cheese filled snacks! They are a bit pricier than other things and you dont get many in one box but over all they are good when cooked right in the toaster oven.  Great as a  after school snacks for the kids. I would recommend this product.
Lindsey Z.
This was the sketchiest thing I've ever consumed. I saw it on the grocery store shelf, and as a nacho cheese doritos lover and fried cheese stick lover, I had to try it. Now my hopes weren't incredibly high, but I expected to be able to eat them. Just very odd and had barely any cheese in them. Didn't want a second bite.
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?