DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #3 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Kara T.
Sugar Land, TX
These are okay. They're kinda weird. I purchased them to try because they looked really cool and they taste fine but I'm just not sure that I would buy them again. Nothing really stood out to me about them. They're in the freezer section at the grocery store.
Melissa P.
We tried these Frito Lay Doritos Loaded with nacho cheese inside of a breaded pocket, and they are delicious. I think a bit pricey for what you get out of the box, but so delicious, we like buying them as a snack or appetizer side. The nacho cheese inside is so good, and the breading is also.
Dayna C.
Prospect, CT
I bought these the other day from Walmart and I had such high hopes because Doritos is my favorite chip. However I just wasn’t impressed by these they just tasted like unflavored, stale crumbs. I was disappointed for sure. I won’t be buying again.
Korin D.
Waterbury
I swear to you these are every bit of heaven on earth! Especially when drunk! These are so good and cheesy on the outside and inside. The outside stays crispy and the inside gets all gooey and melted. Such a great side for a small meal! Love these!
Tasha A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I tried these a few months back they were gross i think its the cheese. they were affordable but i think its cause no one likes them. no not remotely healthy. first time consumer and the last time too. i would not recommend these to anyone i know.
Tai Z.
Lafayetteo
I love Doritos' chips but this Doritos loaded nacho cheese breaded cheese snack is a complete let down. It seems like a great idea but they lack flavor and texture. I would not buy these again and I would absolutely not recommend these to anyone.
Natasha. N.
These little pieces of heaven have wrecked my diet. They are fantastic while warm, but I'll warn you - do not try to reheat them! They are not nearly as tasty. When we bought them I was expecting to be let down, but they were surprisingly good!
Vanni B.
Cape Coral
This product is absolutely amazing. I love them so much. Part of the pros is everything. There are other no cons about it. It totally met my expectations. This particular product is pretty delicious. I would totally recommend this food to others.
Micheala S.
Chester
Feels like they kind of missed the mark on these. I wouldn't kick them out of bed but I wouldn't exactly seek them out again. Kind of a disappoint in flavor and texture. Not something I would recommend as I don't think it fits Doritos standard.
Kera S.
These seem really cool in theory but are disastrous for your health. I feel that this product is it directly marketed for children and is quite expensive for the small amount of food you receive in the package. They also don't taste great, sorry
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?