GroceryFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsDoritos®
LOADED Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks

DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks

by Doritos®

Doritos Loaded Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks: Crispy Doritos flavored crust loaded with melty cheese Ready in just minutes A nacho cheese kick-in-the-mouth Great for snacking

How are these? Do you bake them or fry them?
How would you describe these? Are they worth a try?
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Start your review of DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks!
How would you rate this product?
Samantha S.
Orlando
It doesn't taste very good but is cool for parties, I don't know it taste like a little bit of plastic so I don't really like it anyway
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
This is already an household that loves most Doritos brand chips so when they released this product we just had to buy it! These are absolutely delicious and wayyyy better that other types of pizza rolls. (I know not exactly the same but still 😂😂) if you're a fan of Dorito then these are for you!! We will continue purchasing this product in the future and will certainly recommend it to others.
Jamie P.
Whitney Point, NY
These are amazing! I used to live in Florida and they sell these hot at 7 Eleven. They are so delicious and filling.
Linda P.
Frito Lay Doritos Loaded Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks are overloaded with cheese flavor, inside and out! The breading is crunchy and super cheesy and the flavor reminds me exactly of Doritos Nachos. Inside oozes creamy liquid Nacho cheese. The flavors are explosive!
Lauren P.
Tyler, TX
Not a fan. I think perhaps it has something to do with baking these instead of deep frying them but the crunchy coating was not crunchy...more soggy than anything else. I will not be repurchasing which is kind of a drag because I really wanted to like these.
Ana G.
Hempstead, NY
If they tell me doritos, of course, because it is always rich, I love nacho cheese to my children, the jalapeno cheese, but however you want, they are delicious and super easy to prepare # try them
Yanin P.
Hayward, CA
Me encanta su sabor a queso y la tortilla bueno el chip bien doradito, sobre el precio creo que está bien
Tanya D.
Chenango Fks, NY
These are yummy. Made these for superbowl. Probably would be better fried. When you bake them they almost have a frozen taste to them and they become soggy. Reminds me of the soft pretzels with the cheese inside and the cheese never really gets melty. Easy to prepare, but would make them different next time.
Tricia P.
I'm in love with all things nacho dorito flavor. These are really tasty and I would definitely recommend l.
Summer J.
I love Doritos on my cheat days and they came out with these snacks and they never disappoint if you love cheesy snacks there is a winner so delicious and easy to enjoy I definitely recommend to try it you may get addicted