DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #3 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
I wasn’t too impressed with these. I didn’t find them to taste like Doritos at all personally. They were crunchy on the outside and very cheesy in the inside. The inside was like velveeta cheese which is not my favorite. The taste wasn’t bad it just wasn’t great either.
Isabel C.
Two stars because they're tolerable enough to eat if you've already purchased them. Besides that they're disgusting. Nothing like regular Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips and the cheese in them tastes CHEAP.
Victoria K.
Yum. I don’t know how this has such a low rating. I got these for my daughter, who loves Doritos and she wasn’t a fan. I dipped mine in ranch and thought they were great! Just be careful. 1 minute over and all the cheese is gone
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
These are amazing they are perfect for something fast but yummy. My family loves these it's like a mozerlla stick but the breading is Doritos and it's shaped like a Doritos!! So yummy. If you like Doritos and mozerlla stick you will love these no doubt
Katelyn R.
Shawnee
These... were disappointing. Im not sure if its where I got them or if they just arent as good as they look but I was seriously let down by these. Got them from a walmart in the area and I cant say I would try them again unless someone was to tell me it was just a bad box or something.
On another note, I love the other doritos products, their cool ranch chips are the best.
Katelyn D.
Sulphur, LA
We tried these on a whim when we saw them at wal mart, they were pretty affordable and we hadn’t seen anything like them. They were pretty good, however the cheese itself doesn’t have much flavor and it was difficult to get the right temperature. Out of the oven was way too hot but they cooled so quickly we were eating Solid cheese. Kids would probably love them!
Jennifer L.
I was skeptical about these when they first came out, but I tired them and I was pleasantly surprised at how good they were.  These are not for someone who is trying to eat healthy.  I think they are a little expensive for the amount you get, but that could be just because they are "new" yet
Hannah M.
Indianapolis, IN
These are expensive and I wouldn't buy them every time I go to the store. They cooked really well and tasted great. It was like a better version of a mozzarella stick. It's a solid product. But the name brand makes it a little too expensive. I would buy a cheaper more generic brand more often.
Tiffany N.
Miami Lakes, FL
These are so great! If you like cheese and nacho cheese flavored Doritos then you'll love these too. I've bought them a couple of times and they make a great snack. They aren't the healthiest snack but if you only have a few, they're a great treat. They did give me heartburn a few times though :/
Laiken T.
Winchester, KY
These are just nasty! I love Doritos chips so of thought I would try these and they don't taste no where near the same as the chips. They have a horrible taste, I couldn't even force myself to eat a whole one. Will definitely not be buying these again...one time was enough for me.
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?