DORITOS® Loaded Jalapeno & Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Jameica M.

BY DORITOS® #4 in Frozen Appetizers

• Dr DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks has anyone...1 Answers
Lexie B.
I was very excited for these when they came out but was kind of let down. They were tasty but not as cheesy as I was hoping for and the outside breeding had an off taste. I was expecting something a long the lines of actual deep fried foods but it didn't hit that mark. Good but could've been better, needs some work.
Dani M.
Talk about a LET DOWN!
I bought these with high hopes. Everyone always left great reviews and loved them!
For a small price, you do get a lot! And the dorito coating is good and taste just like Doritos! However, the cheese taste like nasty over processed cheese!
Disgusting and I would never try again.
ashley m.
Cookeville, TN
I love these. I love the cheesy jalapeño taste. They are best when they are crunchy. I am not disappointed in these. They are pretty expensive for the amount you get so I don’t buy them often. I would recommend to other
Jessie C.
I love these! If you need a quick snack for a party or football game, everyone will like these a lot. The only bad thing is that if the cool down too much the cheese inside gets hard and they aren't that tasty. But otherwise I would totally recommend.
maliha z.
Parlin, NJ
The best fushion of two different types of food.  I can get a hold of my nacho, taco, and dorito cravings all at once.  It leaves my fingers a bit messy, but the taste is so worth it.  The jalapenos provide the right amount of kick and it just acts as the perfect snack.
Kristin R.
Macclenny , FL
First time trying these I was instantly like 'I've got to buy more.' Dipped in ranch it was so good. They are a little pricey for the amount you get. They however were very good! I definitely recommend trying these if you haven't already.
Tabatha S.
Everytime I go to the store atleast 2 boxes of these are bought. They are pricey but I don't care, they are that amazing. I cook them over the estimated cook time for an extra crisp. Oh my goodness they are so good. Highly recommended.
Carolann C.
Wichita , KS
Such a good food to have for a football Sunday or a night drinking at home. Basically these are jalepeno poppers with dorito breeding and they are just as good as they look. Such a guilty pleasure but I have repurchased several times.
gilbert G.
San Antonio, TX
These were good . I got these from my local Walmart . The only thing is they loose there crunch fast . So if you get these, it's best that you eat them hot and not wait . Other then that they were really good ❣️
Madeline C.
Oklahoma City, OK
They can be a bit soggy but definitely don’t recommend if you don’t want to get diabetes. Not heathy unless you have a very small portion but other then that, the flavor is great and it’s a good combination.
alyssa S.
Cherokee Village, AR
Dr DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks has anyone tried these yet? What do you think? I haven't tried them yet but they look good.