DORITOS® Loaded Cool Ranch Breaded Cheese Snacks

by Doritos®

Bite into the warm, cheesy deliciousness of new Doritos Loaded Cool Ranch Breaded Cheese Snacks for a taste-bud shattering experience. This bite-sized triangle shaped gooey treat is the perfect size for any snacker and ready in just minutes. Put them on a plate for your family and friends and watch these bold, cheesy snacks disappear. Make sure to keep plenty on hand in your freezer for impromptu get-togethers and after-school snacking. Doritos Loaded Cool Ranch Breaded Cheese Snacks offers a bold pick-me-up after a day at school or even work, as these cheesy snacks are perfect for everyone who loves the taste of Doritos Cool Ranch chips.

Omg I need to know what these babies are like!!!!????
Start your review of DORITOS® Loaded Cool Ranch Breaded Cheese Snacks!
How would you rate this product?
Donika L.
Amazing super dellicious appetizer stuffed with cheese and cool ranch. Yummy doritos. I have them once in a while
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm not a sucker for commercials generally but when these originally came out and I saw them on TV I know that I had to immediately purchase them and that's one of the few times the commercial has actually worked on me. these are so absolutely delicious and we can't keep them in the house often because they're gone literally the same day they are both. If your dorito fan and you like jalapeno poppers or toasting the pizza rolls I feel like you're going to enjoy these also and we recommend them to you. This is a product that will continue buying into the future for sure!
Yessi  S.
Old Forge, PA
Mis favoritos bueno. Son mi merienda favorita y a mis hijos también les gusta y siempre se los tengo en casa.
Sandy G.
Green Bay, WI
6,231 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
These taste so good especially if you fry them , unfortunately they are very high in fat so definitely not diet friendly.
Maria P.
Georgetown, SC
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Son excelentes cuando la familia es grande 🤣 así alcanzan para todos y no hay problema de que alguien se quede sin comer Doritos 🤤
Marie J.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this dish! It's so tasty and flavorful. Gets me excited when you take it out the oven. So quick to make too. It's a win!
Cecilia F.
Auburn, GA
Buenos, y eco mi os, listos para una fiesta y para compartir con la familia. Lo recomiendo
Katy P.
Si buscamos un aperitivo o algo para la lonchera de nuestros hijos , Doritos es perfecto .!!
Sophy T.
Bronx, NY
Doritos es el snack favorito de mis niños, que a la hora de comprar any chips no tienen ni la menor duda de elegirlo.... I highly recommend this product
Sarah H.
New Smyrna Beach
So good love how cheesy they are I can eat them all day breakfast,lunch and dinner 7 eleven was first time I ever had them love the cheese flavor they melt in your mouth great value and price is affordable great for a mid night snack I would by them again very tasty.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alana C.
Groveport, OH
1,157 reviews
il y a 5 ans
Kelly K. il y a 3 ans
They really arent. Mine came out sort of soggy and just all around dissapointing.