Doritos® Late Night Cheeseburger Flavored Tortilla Chips uploaded by Alicia C.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Audrey K.
Fayetteville
I was of course skeptical when I first beheld this crazy flavor, but boy did I not regret eating these. I don't know what mad scientist created these beauties, but I'm glad they did. So many flavors from different parts of a cheeseburger are somehow crammed into one chip. Thankfully you don't get the strong meat flavor, but you somehow taste pickle, ketchup and mustard as if you were eating them on an actual cheeseburger. I wouldn't buy them regularly, but great for a novelty treat every now and then.
Tristen L.
Taylorsville
I haven’t had these in a while but they are amazing! The pros is it really does taste like a cheeseburger cons are some of them are to flaverable! They are very affordable! It compares to regular Doritos I would pick the regular ones just cause the cheeseburger ones are a little to flavorable
Landon J.
Birmingham, AL
Thought that the ‘cheeseburger’ flavor was a little weird.. but then I tried it. And it tastes just like a cheeseburger!! Wouldn’t eat these every day, but they’re pretty fun to try and have at parties.
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
The late night cheeseburger Doritos are surprisingly delicious! I could eat them for so long! I have to be careful to limit myself. It is a surprising flavor combination that really works!
Madison A.
Laurel, MT
This chip changed my life!!! Haven't been able to find them in 5+ years but think about them every day!! Extremely distinct flavors, just an over all amazing chip experience.
Joanie M.
Shippensburg, PA
I haven't seen these chips around in quite some time, but it's astonishing how much they taste like cheeseburger. You can actually identify the pickle, ketchup, and meat flavors. Expect more McDonald's single cheeseburger than a gourmet experience, and you won't be disappointed. Now if only someone could make me gum that tastes like medium-rare steak with butter and garlic... :-)
Elisabeth A.
Please don't do it. I had high hopes as someone who loves Doritos but after picking these up at the store on a sale I have to say... as I'm literally eating them... don't. I have a snack attack currently but normally? No way. Doesn't taste like cheeseburgers at all. Cheese, yes. And some weird aftertaste.
Ainsley D.
I wish Doritos would stick to what they KNOW works.  These chips weren't good...but maybe I set my expectations to high.  I suppose they DID taste like a cheeseburger, so maybe the fault is on me.  Anyway, I won't be buying these again.  Cool Ranch all the way.
Lisa M.
St. Paul, MN
OMG, I am a vegetarian and I LOVE being able to get a little taste of cheeseburger without the meat! Doritos have ALWAYS been the bomb, and these are no exception. The flavor is amazing and there's no skimping on the cheese. Normally not a lot of crushed chips, either.
Markeithsha K.
Ontario
These chips are so outrageously good in finding things to taste exactly like food we eat into one chip. The chips literally taste like what your buying this product is even affordable and I promise you will not get enough. These chips taste exactly like regular foods.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Have never seen these. Where did you find them?
Jeimy C.
Vancouver, WA
These sound kind of gross, are they good
Deactivated A.
My kid loves cheese burgers. How close do they taste?
Victoria F.