Doritos® Late Night Cheeseburger Flavored Tortilla Chips uploaded by Alicia C.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Audrey K.
Fayetteville
I was of course skeptical when I first beheld this crazy flavor, but boy did I not regret eating these. I don't know what mad scientist created these beauties, but I'm glad they did. So many flavors from different parts of a cheeseburger are somehow crammed into one chip. Thankfully you don't get the strong meat flavor, but you somehow taste pickle, ketchup and mustard as if you were eating them on an actual cheeseburger. I wouldn't buy them regularly, but great for a novelty treat every now and then.
Sweet B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I actually haven't seen this flavor in YEARS. It is definitely one of my favorites. You can taste the ketchup and the mustard individually as if it's a legit cheeseburger. I'm so in love with these and need to get them again as soon as they are available.
Andrea P.
I don't see this flavor around anymore which is unfortunate. I LOVED this flavor. It mainly tastes like pickles and mustard which seems like a really weird combination but in this case, it was harmonious.
Landon J.
Birmingham , AL
Thought that the ‘cheeseburger’ flavor was a little weird.. but then I tried it. And it tastes just like a cheeseburger!! Wouldn’t eat these every day, but they’re pretty fun to try and have at parties.
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
Foodie Expert
The late night cheeseburger Doritos are surprisingly delicious! I could eat them for so long! I have to be careful to limit myself. It is a surprising flavor combination that really works!
Joanie M.
Shippensburg, PA
I haven't seen these chips around in quite some time, but it's astonishing how much they taste like cheeseburger. You can actually identify the pickle, ketchup, and meat flavors. Expect more McDonald's single cheeseburger than a gourmet experience, and you won't be disappointed. Now if only someone could make me gum that tastes like medium-rare steak with butter and garlic... :-)
Tabitha M.
South Shore, KY
I used to eat these with my cheeseburger hot pockets. But I haven't seen them around so I'm guessing they quit selling them. I was in love with these tasted just like a big juicy cheeseburger. So amazing wish I could find them again because I miss them.
Jessica S.
Carnegie, PA
Foodie Expert
I'm just your average American girl who loves both Doritos and cheeseburgers- separately! However, I decided to go out on a limb and try these just so I could make fun of them. However, I WAS WRONG. This was the perfect mix of flavors, we found love in a hopeless place. I could eat these every day until I die. In fact, I think I'll make sure they're also served at my funeral.
Elisabeth A.
Foodie Expert
Please don't do it. I had high hopes as someone who loves Doritos but after picking these up at the store on a sale I have to say... as I'm literally eating them... don't. I have a snack attack currently but normally? No way. Doesn't taste like cheeseburgers at all. Cheese, yes. And some weird aftertaste.
Ainsley D.
I wish Doritos would stick to what they KNOW works.  These chips weren't good...but maybe I set my expectations to high.  I suppose they DID taste like a cheeseburger, so maybe the fault is on me.  Anyway, I won't be buying these again.  Cool Ranch all the way.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Have never seen these. Where did you find them?
Jeimy C.
Vancouver, WA
These sound kind of gross, are they good
Deactivated A.
My kid loves cheese burgers. How close do they taste?
Victoria F.