Doritos® Late Night Cheeseburger Flavored Tortilla Chips uploaded by Alicia C.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Have never seen these. Where did you find them?3 Answers
  • These sound kind of gross, are they good3 Answers
  • My kid loves cheese burgers. How close do they taste? 1 Answers
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Waterflow, NM
This type of chip is amazing! It truly tastes like you are biting into a homemade hamburger straight off the grill. This chip does not have too much or too little flavor like most chips in fact just the right amount. has the perfect blend between the cheese, eat, pickles, and all other toppings. 10/10 would recommend.
Carli D.
Carli D.
West Jordan, UT
This is a trip! These chips really do taste like a cheeseburger. You have taste mustard, cheese, ketchup. Some people love them, they aren't my first choice a flavor for chips. It was fun to try them but I don't think I will buy time again. I would recommend trying them because they are different.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Danville, VA
Foodie Expert
These were not very good at all. I bought them on a whim to try them, and I was disappointed. It really does taste like burger -- just the burger part with nothing extra. I mean, maybe if you dip them in something, it would be decent? I'll never know because I don't plan on purchasing these again!
Eileen G.
Eileen G.
I haven't had late night cheeseburger in a while. This was one of the weirdest flavors out there. It actually tastes like a cheeseburger. I'm not sure if that is good or bad. i would try them again. They certainly do not come close to my favorite flavor which is spicer nacho. but they will do.
Chanell M.
Chanell M.
Glenside, PA
This whole line of chips was amazing! I wish they would bring back these and the tacos at midnight! They do a very good job at capturing all the flavors a of a cheeseburger and tacos lol ! If you see them you should try them,they are so delicious and you'll be able to taste all the flavors
Heather W.
Heather W.
Foodie Expert
I tried these on a whim, but I thought they were not very good at all. I guess I should have expected that because what kind of person likes cheeseburger chips, but maybe Doritos should have come out with a better flavor. Definitely an experience, but not necessarily one I would recommend.
Mackenzie A.
Mackenzie A.
So delicious!!!! I can eat a whole bag in one sitting. I eat these whenever I crave a good cheeseburger!!! It tastes just like a great burger from five guys!! Plus I love Doritos anyway, all of their flavors are spot on! I always end up eating a whole family sized bag by myself!!!
Airricuhh V.
Airricuhh V.
Casa grande, AZ
Foodie Expert
Uh where do I start with these, they are good and surprisingly they actually kind of taste like cheeseburger. (Kind of) they taste like hamburger helper. I got this at Walmart thinking they were going to be good, and don't get me wrong they are but it's not something I'd rave out.
Brieanne M.
Brieanne M.
Chesterfield, NJ
Foodie Expert
I did not enjoy these chips. They are a regular Dorito but they are flavored with cheese burger and I was not a fan. They are a bit over powering. They are the same price as Doritos, which are a bit expensive but not too bad. Save yourself the disappointment and do not buy these.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Foodie Expert
These Doritos were one of the most unique flavors that I have ever had. It was neat how each chip had a slightly different flavor composition too it while preserving the overall flavor notes. After eating a few, you really get the sense of having taken a bite of a cheeseburger
Jeimy C.
Jeimy C.
Vancouver, WA
These sound kind of gross, are they good
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Have never seen these. Where did you find them?
Deactivated A.
Deactivated A.
My kid loves cheese burgers. How close do they taste?