Doritos® Jumpin Jack Pepper Jack Cheese Tortilla Chips uploaded by erika r.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
I am constantly impressed by the new flavors of all of these brands that continue to create unique flavors. This pepper jack flavor is absolutely perfect for a little but of bite, but it is not too terribly spicy. They do not need any dip because they are great as a stand-alone snack. I absolutely recommend for a snack at a party or just after a long day!
Kel N.
Henrico
I have only found 2 small of these wonderful white bags at 1 store but have searched high and low for more. Anyone know where to send me for more near Richmond Virginia. My neighbor is looking like crazy too---sooo good and NUTS that we can't find them errrrr
Lindsey M.
Cleveland, OH
I love me some doritos!! i found this flavor randomly one time and I became obsessed! The sad news is I haven't been able to find them since then. I am not sure if they were limited or what, but please bring them back!
Brian B.
Pflugerville, TX
Man, these Limited Edition Jumpin’ Jack Doritos take me back.

I remember eating bags of it while (insert 90s reference here) or (insert 90s reference here). Except for the acne and bullying, those were good times. Heck, I think I still have those (insert 90s fashion here) somewhere in my closet. But when Jumpin’ Jack Doritos went away, I was a little sad, just like when they cancelled (insert 90s television show here). For years, I wished I could (insert Back to the Future DeLorean/flux capacitor reference here) and experience those chips again.

Like the outfits in the first few seasons of Friends, the retro Doritos packaging SCREAMS 90s. It also screams 80s…and 70s. Okay, it just screams old and the font used for the “Jumpin’ Jack” makes me wonder where its leopard print leotard is.

The chips don’t look as cheesy as regular Doritos, but that’s because the cheese-flavored powder blends in with the color of the chip, like medium 28 camel Sephora tinting moisturizer blends with my skin tone. The cheesy seasoning is made up of cheddar, Monterey Jack, and Swiss cheeses. It sounds like a lot of cheese but according to the level of cheesy powder that accumulated on my fingers while I ate my way through the bag, the chips didn’t seem to have a heavy coating of powder. However, they were some damn tasty chips.

While the amount of spice the Limited Edition Jumpin’ Jack Doritos doesn’t make my taste buds want to jump, the chip’s wonderful, but not overpowering Monterey Jack flavor makes them wonder why they’re not a regular addition to the Doritos line.
Ali V.
Raleigh, NC
The Jumping' Jack Pepper Jack Cheese Tortilla Chips are so different compared to the original Doritos. I bought these at Harris Teeter but I think you can get them anywhere. They were not expensive, and I believe they were on sale. I would recommend this if you like a little bit of a kick in your food!
Susannah W.
Cleona, PA
A little spicy for my taste, but they were pretty good! They did blow my mind (excuse the pun), but were spicy. I tasted some cheddar jack cheese and of course the chip, and I typically love Doritos. They were far from healthy, but a Doritos are always a pretty good snack.
Michelle G.
Haven't tried this since I was a kid I hope it's back I think the movie with whoopi Goldberg came out with this I wanna say early 90's? I was only 6 or 7 but I do remember eating them and they are not spicy at all
Brittany C.
Kenton, OH
I am a big fan of Doritos and these ones are just as good as all of the other ones I have tried.  I think that they always use a lot of good seasonings and this pepper jack one was not any different and definitely did not disappoint.  I highly recommend these to Dorito lovers.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I haven't had these in a long time, but they are really so good. There's. Itching else out there quite like them. They have a nice little kick to the chip. It makes them great to eat every by themselves. They are pretty average in price too.
Amy Jobst H.
Hartwell
These are great but hot. My husband really likes them so I purchase when he asks. He can eat the whole bag but I can only eat a few. Probably not the healthiest but the heat would get your metabolism going.
It's tasty?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these any good, what kind of taste do they have ?