Doritos® Jacked Spicy Chipotle BBQ Tortilla Chips uploaded by Andressa F.Doritos® Jacked Spicy Chipotle BBQ Tortilla Chips uploaded by Jane S.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Doritos Jacked Spicy Chipotle BBQ Tortilla Chips: see more...

Aquiona R.
When I worked at a local wawa, my store carried a couple of the Jacked varieties of Doritos. I'm not afraid of heat and I love the spicy smoky flavor of chipotle. I was pleasantly surprised by how good they were. ( and I really needed them to be good because I already had a cheesy jacked flavor favorite!) These chips are crunchier than your regular dorito and that's not a bad thing!!! They kept my tastebuds entertained and longing for more
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
I love BBQ chips but honestly these are not my favorite BBQ chips. They taste a bit bland to me. I'd much rather go with Lays BBQ chips than these. The taste is much better. Doritos are super good but not this flavor.
Osdelys G.
miami
i personally have never tried this flavor Dorito (huge fan of the good ole Nacho Cheese and Cool Ranch though!) However when my brother-in-law saw these on Prime Pantry he said "You have to get some of these for me in your next order!" Then he explained how amazingly awesome they are and said they taste exactly like buffalo wings!
Randi T.
Baton Rouge, LA
These chips are so good and go great with a lot of dips. They are super crunchy and full of flavor without being to much. They aren't to spicy either so you can eat more than just a few before needing to have a drink to calm down the heat. Definitely a must try if you haven't had them already.
Chris P.
Lexington
I love these things, perhaps more than I should. I love the flavor with some cheese dip or salsa. Nice and spicy! I have purchased them on many occasions. Only downside is they go pretty fast and could be a little cheaper in price. Either way as an occasional snack they are great every time.
Vang C.
Sacramento, CA
This is my usual for Doritos chip. It is moderately spicy. It is typically purchased at any chain stores that carry them. This is one of favorite spicy flavored chip. There is nothing too bad, unless you can't handle the spice. It is also good for events, parties, and related celebrations.
Whitney K.
Attleboro, MA
The new chipotle BBQ doritos are great if you love BBQ chips. If you do not enjoy the sweet tang of BBQ with the slow rise of sweet heat these are not the chips for you. They are not too hot, my 7 year old and I enjoyed them together. But if you do not like BBQ YOU WILL NOT LIKE THESE!
Patricia M.
Abu Dhabi City
These chips are the most delicious pieces of junk food I have ever had the pleasure of ingesting! It's so hard to stop eating these chips, I don't know how they get them so crunchy, maybe it's magic, but it's amazing. You should try it because it's absolutely addictive!
Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
Good flavors. Interesting, for lack of a better word. Different. Packaging would be better resealable, but I have that complaint w every chip ever lol. I can't think of any similar products on the market. Store brands don't come close. I would recommend.
Emily B.
Burlington, KY
No matter what you do if you bring Doritos to a party, everybody will love you. I bought this the other day not knowing what they taste like and brought them to a party and they were a huge hit! Very delicious and I love the flavor! Try them out!