Doritos® Jacked Spicy Chipotle BBQ Tortilla Chips uploaded by Andressa F.Doritos® Jacked Spicy Chipotle BBQ Tortilla Chips uploaded by Jane S.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Doritos Jacked Spicy Chipotle BBQ Tortilla Chips: see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
So hard to find this one! But boy are they delicious! I love everything about this product! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the product they are missing.
lorena A.
Star City
bet doritos by far. can beeat anything. well i mean theya re all so good but theses won the best for me for so many reaons. they are spicey delicious and over all amazing to eat. i love these chips and will eat them no matter what any says about them
Sabrina J.
San Antonio, TX
I WISH that Doritos would bring these back. These were my favorite flavor of chip. Their ‘JACKED’ recipe is much crunchier than their original counterparts, so that was a plus. Not to mention, the flavor of these were the best. PLEASE BRING THESE BACK!
Allison G.
These have a good flavor for those whom like to keep things spicy! My husband loves his spicy food and these are one of his go to chips for any meal. I love the kick they give after you eat a few but not too overpowering!
Erika L.
Doritos never ever let me down! I love probably every single flavor even if it's not a flavor I typically would like. Very affordable and always meets my expectations. My whole family can down a bag in 15 minutes!
Michele B.
Orange
Love Doritos for that spicy, not easily broken full chips. They hold up well to dips and salsa but are delicious all by themselves. Can be purchased at mom and pop stores and major food chains. Repeat customer
✨Real D.
Chickasaw, AL
This is a great tasting chip. The cheese flavor mixed with the hot flavor complements each other perfectly. They are inexpensive and can be purchased anywhere. It’s by far the best Doritos chip out. Perfect.
Aimee B.
They were ok. I really just prefer the original flavor. I'm just keep writing because it tells me to. Can't really go wrong with Pringles. They do have some crazy flavors though. Guess I'm just boring.
Hilleary C.
Burlington, IA
The jacked chips have extra seasoning in them which make them so tasty and good...my kids can't put the bag down I have to put some in a bowl for them or they will eat the whole bag
Suvani G.
Awesome taste. totally love it.If you love Chipotle sauce with BBQ flavor added, then you will surely love this. Great party snacks and when its sports watching time.