Doritos® Jacked Ranch Dipped Hot Wings Flavored Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS®

Doritos Jacked Ranch Dipped Hot Wings Tortilla Chips, 10 oz.: 10 oz. bag Explode-in-the-mouth ranch and hot wings flavor Crunchy, thick tortilla chip Great after school snack Bold snacking experience see more...

Doritos®  Jacked  Ranch Dipped Hot Wings Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Jacked Ranch Dipped Hot Wings Flavored Tortilla Chips
Reviews (1990)
Joshua R.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Oh. My. Soul. Where do I start? Do you enjoy food? Do you like a chip with crunch? Do you like chips? Do you want to smile more and enjoy your life to the fullest extent? Then you need to make sure you eat as many Doritos® Jacked Ranch Dipped Hot Wings Flavored Tortilla Chips as physically possible. The JACKED crunch will blow your mind. The entire chip is packed with the most delicious flavor you could ever imagine. It is difficult to put into words. The chip is super crunchy, super flavorful, and will absolutely change your life!!
Daneisha J.
Detroit, MI
These have to be my fav doritos ever made lol they are spicy and thick and i loveee spice i love for it, i use them in my nachos and tacos or i just eat them alone either way these are my fav, before these were the Blazin Buffalo Ranch and i was so sad they too them off the shelves and then gave them back for a limited time and then took them again lol that made me really sad those were my favs
Rebecca W.
These chips taste great! I’m not usually a fan of hot things, but I dealt with it for these chips. They do stain your fingers a fair bit, but it’s worth it. I enjoyed these with a glass of almond milk right next to me. Would buy again. Doritos® Jacked Ranch Dipped Hot Wings Flavored Tortilla Chips
Casey P.
Theodore, AL
These are so good but they set my mouth on fire! It's crazy how much flavor is packed into one chip though. They're delicious. Just a little too hot for me personally. However, my husband can eat a whole bag in one sitting ...so yes, I would recommend these to anyone who loves a little spice.
autumn g.
Mineral Wells , WV
My favorite chips of all time. I would probably eat these everyday if they weren’t so bad for you. They’re best paired with some sort of sandwich. My favorite thing about them is the double flavor it provides. It’s tangy at first but then it goes down with a cool ranch flavor. I dig it.
De'Ja F.
Opelousas, LA
I am a proud customer of Doritos products. I purchased the Doritos Jacked chips at my local Walmart. It compares to none other chip. These chips met my expectations to the fullest. It was perfectly created and I wouldn’t add any other ingredients to it. One of my favorite bag of chips.
Raini H.
This is by far the best flavor Dorito I have ever had! They only sell these at one store around me and I will drive all the way there just to buy these chips. They are the greatest I have ever had!
Brittany H.
Savannah
I love these chips! They taste good and I love that I have a lot of sauce on my fingers once I get done eating them. They have a great crunch. I buy my Doritos from Walmart dollar general family dollar and a few other stores that carry them and I’ll continue to buy them !
Tiffany F.
Camp Wood
Ewww. This flavor is by far one of the worst chip flavors I’d ever tasted. The company was definitely trying too hard and ended up with a spicy cheese, cool ranch flavored chip that tastes no where close to hot wings and ranch. I do not recommend these ever to anyone
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
Personally, this Doritos chip flavor isn’t my cup of tea. Although it is affordable, it still doesn’t make the cut for me. My friends usually eat these chips with sandwiches, chicken nuggets, and even hot pockets, as I think they’re better off by themselves
Erika M.
Are these very spicy?
zoe s.
Draper, UT
How spicy are these? I'm such a baby when it comes to spicy things!
Semyia B.
Washington, DC
Does the chips taste more like ranch or the buffalo?
Chantal C.
Wichita, KS
Did anybody else think these chips had kind of a vinegar taste?
Ariel L.
My husband wants to know how spicy these are!

Doritos®  Jacked  Ranch Dipped Hot Wings Flavored Tortilla Chips