Doritos® Jacked Ranch Dipped Hot Wings Flavored Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS® #41 in Chips

Doritos Jacked Ranch Dipped Hot Wings Tortilla Chips, 10 oz.: 10 oz. bag Explode-in-the-mouth ranch and hot wings flavor Crunchy, thick tortilla chip Great after school snack Bold snacking experience see more...

Doritos®  Jacked  Ranch Dipped Hot Wings Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Jacked Ranch Dipped Hot Wings Flavored Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart*
Daneisha J.
Detroit, MI
These have to be my fav doritos ever made lol they are spicy and thick and i loveee spice i love for it, i use them in my nachos and tacos or i just eat them alone either way these are my fav, before these were the Blazin Buffalo Ranch and i was so sad they too them off the shelves and then gave them back for a limited time and then took them again lol that made me really sad those were my favs
Brianna C.
Savannah, GA
These were okay. I liked the taste but they might have been a little too spicy for my liking. Affordable? Yes, all Doritos are. I would eat then if given to me bu I’ll not be purchasing them again. I’d recommend this to anyone who likes hot wings but doesn’t want the excessive calories and fat 😂😂. This is a good trade off.
Amanda D.
Conyers
The chip to me is over seasones with the spicy stuff, I couldnt get kore tham one down at a time without my drink. Of you love hot stuff there good ypu justvhavebto eat a few to getbyour mouth used to the intensity. The bag is Cool and filled more tham most. They are not any more expensive than the other flavors
Sierra G.
Plymouth,Wi
3 stars. I would give it 5 but my bag had a lot of air and not a lot of chips. The flavor was good at first and then it had a weird aftertaste. I normally love Doritos but this one I’m going to have to pass on for now on :)
Rebecca W.
Whittaker, MI
These chips taste great! I’m not usually a fan of hot things, but I dealt with it for these chips. They do stain your fingers a fair bit, but it’s worth it. I enjoyed these with a glass of almond milk right next to me. Would buy again. Doritos® Jacked Ranch Dipped Hot Wings Flavored Tortilla Chips
Kayla A.
Alcoa
These chips are soooo good and addicting in the best way possible. The flavor on each chip is ridiculously loaded and locked in. If you don't like spicy, stay away! But if you like a nice gentle kick, these are for you. Although they have a ranch coating, I still like to pair these with a ranch dip.
Casey P.
Theodore, AL
These are so good but they set my mouth on fire! It's crazy how much flavor is packed into one chip though. They're delicious. Just a little too hot for me personally. However, my husband can eat a whole bag in one sitting ...so yes, I would recommend these to anyone who loves a little spice.
Julianne B.
Surprisingly delicious! My fiancé convinced me to try these and I am so glad I did 😍 tons of flavor and not too spicy. The chips are also larger in size than the regular Doritos, so you get more bang for your buck. While the strong smell can be a bit off-putting, the flavor can't be beat.
Brooklyn T.
Gainesville , FL
These chips are a second favorite of mine. They are spic. I purchased these at publix like the spicy chili chips. While they don’t taste like a real hot wing covered in ranch they do taste like good buffalo chips. I wish they were a tad bit hotter but that’s only because I love hot stuff.
autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
My favorite chips of all time. I would probably eat these everyday if they weren’t so bad for you. They’re best paired with some sort of sandwich. My favorite thing about them is the double flavor it provides. It’s tangy at first but then it goes down with a cool ranch flavor. I dig it.
Erika M.
Are these very spicy?
zoe s.
Draper, UT
How spicy are these? I'm such a baby when it comes to spicy things!
Semyia B.
Washington, DC
Does the chips taste more like ranch or the buffalo?
Chantal C.
Wichita, KS
Did anybody else think these chips had kind of a vinegar taste?
Ariel L.
My husband wants to know how spicy these are!