Doritos® Jacked Ranch Dipped Hot Wings Flavored Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS® #32 in Chips

Doritos Jacked Ranch Dipped Hot Wings Tortilla Chips, 10 oz.: 10 oz. bag Explode-in-the-mouth ranch and hot wings flavor Crunchy, thick tortilla chip Great after school snack Bold snacking experience see more...

Doritos®  Jacked  Ranch Dipped Hot Wings Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Jacked Ranch Dipped Hot Wings Flavored Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart*
Tiana J.
My honesty opinion is this chip is amazing when It was in one of my local grocery store, I was so surprised on the new Doritos chip and It doesn’t compare to no similar product! The taste and especially the size of the chips is different! The pro is It that the if you’re a big spice fan you’ll definitely love It and the con is there’s more air in the bag than chips
Bethany H.
Homer, NY
Favorite chips ever! Doritos are a rare snack for me because, well, they are a snack and because they are a fairly expensive bag of chips. But when I do splurge this is my favorite brand and flavor. This particular flavor is a little more on the spicy side so you have to be able to take a kick. Yummmm highly recommend for your salty cravings
Daneisha J.
Detroit, MI
These have to be my fav doritos ever made lol they are spicy and thick and i loveee spice i love for it, i use them in my nachos and tacos or i just eat them alone either way these are my fav, before these were the Blazin Buffalo Ranch and i was so sad they too them off the shelves and then gave them back for a limited time and then took them again lol that made me really sad those were my favs
Brianna C.
Savannah, GA
These were okay. I liked the taste but they might have been a little too spicy for my liking. Affordable? Yes, all Doritos are. I would eat then if given to me bu I’ll not be purchasing them again. I’d recommend this to anyone who likes hot wings but doesn’t want the excessive calories and fat 😂😂. This is a good trade off.
Christina L.
Southgate, MI
Ok people! Doritos has been my family’s preferred tortilla chip brand for years, but they’ve outdone themselves on these jacked flavors!!! If you are a lover of flavor, you won’t be able to put them down! I like to make taco salads with them, omg the flavor is tremendous! I would recommend these for sure!
Casey P.
Theodore, AL
These are so good but they set my mouth on fire! It's crazy how much flavor is packed into one chip though. They're delicious. Just a little too hot for me personally. However, my husband can eat a whole bag in one sitting ...so yes, I would recommend these to anyone who loves a little spice.
Julianne B.
Surprisingly delicious! My fiancé convinced me to try these and I am so glad I did 😍 tons of flavor and not too spicy. The chips are also larger in size than the regular Doritos, so you get more bang for your buck. While the strong smell can be a bit off-putting, the flavor can't be beat.
autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
My favorite chips of all time. I would probably eat these everyday if they weren’t so bad for you. They’re best paired with some sort of sandwich. My favorite thing about them is the double flavor it provides. It’s tangy at first but then it goes down with a cool ranch flavor. I dig it.
Catherine W.
As far as my small frame sees it, this is a one person back of chips. They smell amazing. They taste even better. You get the ranch in the beginning but as you eat more you taste the hotwing. It's only enough burn to make your nose run. These are now the only Doritos I eat.
Bella B.
Morgantown, WV
SOOOOOOOOO GOOD! Once you open the bag you’ll feel it in your sinuses, and then as soon as you reach in and grab a perfect triangle chip you’ll put it in your mouth while it tingles your tongue at first with the buffalo kick then it leaves a refreshing ranch after taste.
Erika M.
Are these very spicy?
zoe s.
Draper, UT
How spicy are these? I'm such a baby when it comes to spicy things!
Semyia B.
Washington, DC
Does the chips taste more like ranch or the buffalo?
Chantal C.
Wichita, KS
Did anybody else think these chips had kind of a vinegar taste?
Ariel L.
My husband wants to know how spicy these are!