GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsDoritos®
Doritos Jacked Ranch Dipped Hot Wings Chips - 925oz

Doritos Jacked Ranch Dipped Hot Wings Chips - 9.25oz

by Doritos®

Doritos Jacked Ranch Dipped Hot Wings Tortilla Chips, 10 oz.: 10 oz. bag Explode-in-the-mouth ranch and hot wings flavor Crunchy, thick tortilla chip Great after school snack Bold snacking experience

Why isn’t this product available in Walmart or Winco near me anymore? They were sooo good.
I Live in Northern Kentucky. Where can I purchase these?? I MUST HAVE THEM AGAIN! 🙏🏻 #ComeBackFromTheTomb #JesusChrist
How are the taste on this? More spicy or more ranch?
Start your review of Doritos Jacked Ranch Dipped Hot Wings Chips - 9.25oz!
Kim K.
Tonawanda, NY
I could eat Doritos all day! I have a potato chip problem and could probably polish off the whole bag myself lol. I love every flavor. They are a little pricey though.
Trinity W.
New Tazewell
Taste great. Not too spicy which is good. Do have a strange smell you have to get use to. Worth it though.
Viktoriya Y.
These are our family favorite! Bold flavor of spice that is just right. We have been a repeat customer for several years now. Delicious, the flavor is absolutely delicious! Compare to other products it has a lot more flavor especially for spice lovers. Definitely recommend!!
Caitlin P.
Lovilia
These are my favorite chips in the universe! They pack a punch of flavor and heat. When I am craving wings and can’t have any I simply reach for this bag of chips. I would absolutely recommend these especially if you love spicy hot chips!
lindsey M.
Senath, MO
These are my most favorite flavor that doritos has made! They are so spicy. They don't really have a ranch flavor to them, mostly just hot wing sauce.
Kellie •.
Pendleton, IN
SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!! My favorite Doritos of all time, if you like spicy and tangy you must purchase!
Aubrey A.
Eufaula, OK
So I go through about 4 bags every week of the large bags cause I dip these chips in sour cream, queso dip, and bean dip! My go to snack choice. They are SO good and I've got so many people addicted to them!
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This Doritos Jack ranch dipped chips are so amazing I really love the nice and bold taste they have and they are definitely affordable
Morgan M.
Mckinney, TX
When these first came out I fell in love!!! The flavor combination was all I needed. Great chip
Hayley M.
Pensacola, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my all time favorite Doritos. I wish that they would stop selling it for a while then stop then selling it again it gets annoying the flavor is so good it’s the perfect amount of spice and it just taste amazing
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Janet  E.