BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

It came without warning: An extreme snack sent to shock your taste buds with mind-blowing flavor and a bigger, bolder, thicker crunch than you've ever experienced before. Doritos® brand Jacked™ tortilla chips have arrived.Can you handle it? see more...

Ashley D.
Albany, NY
I remember trying these chips for the first time. I couldn’t believe that it tasted exactly like an enchilada. Even the texture of the chip is thicker and has the texture like a taco shell! They are so good!
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
Foodie Expert
These are fantastic. They taste exactly like an enchilada. You can taste all the peppers in the flavor. They are generally on sale as well if you buy more than one type of dorito chip. They are found in most stores, I recommend these to anyone who loves spanish food.
Ashley A.
W Lafayette, IN
Foodie Expert
All I have to say is, CHEESE! Oh my gosh if our love cheese like me then these are gonna be the chip for you!!! I've always been a Dorito fan, and its nice to have a variety other than the Nacho or Cool Ranch (don't get me wrong, I love those too), but just like how Lays are getting fancy with their flavors, Doritos are stepping up the game too~
Stephanie W.
Victorville
My family loves these chips! We make what we call "Hillbilly Taco Salad" and we use Doritos in place of plain tortilla chips. They're so affordable and we can usually have 2-3 Taco Salad meals out of 1 bag for a family of 4! The only thing that would make them better is if they were sold as a taco kit...LOL!
Raven C.
Colorado Springs
I thought these where delicious. They had wonderful flavor,where a good size, and had quite a bit in the bag.Definitely worth the $4 I had to pay for them.I'll most likely be getting a bag of these for my next big bbq!!
Earth C.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Yasss! Top these with a spicy cheese dip and you are in business. A great party snack. I do not consider this treat diet friendly but once in awhile we all need a guilty pleasure. This is mine. It was love at first taste. I can usually grab them on sale at my local market 2 bags for $6. Yum!
Brian S.
Racine, WI
this JACKED series is amazing to say the leastthe have that zesty taste that gives u a flavor ninja in your mouth kicking and giving you flavor everywhere in your mouth loli have a bag in my closet right now. think i might eat some tonight as a matter of fact
Gayle W.
Lees Summit, MO
These are good chips, don't get me wrong!  My main issue with these chips is that like many flavors of Doritos, they taste the same.  They taste very similar to their classic nacho cheese chips.  That's not necessarily a bad thing, but they don't really need 30 different flavors that all taste the same!
Stefano F.
They are the hottest! I've been eating Doritos since I was a kid and I've tried many flavors -my favorite was the old TexMex, I believe it doesn't exist anymore-. The only bad thing is that can't afford the 100 bags I wanna eat every week!
Carli P.
Sandpoint, ID
Foodie Expert
Okay I know if you first see these you might think they're going to be weird but TRY THEM, they are so good, if you crunch these up and put them on a casserole they are so good!! I would definitely recommend!
Brittany S.
These sound delicious.. Anyone tried?!