Doritos Jacked 3D Jalapeno Pepper Jack Tortilla Snacks uploaded by Dusty K.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

These new DORITOS JACKED 3D Tortilla Snacks are bite-sized crunchy triangles that you can pop in your mouth for a whole new DORITOS snacking experience. The unique design captures maximum flavor and delivers a new dimension of crunch.

Natasha S.
Natasha S.
These honestly taste like fritos to me. The flavor is alright nothing great. I'm just not a fan of the texture and the chip itself doesn't taste like doritos it tastes like fritos. I REALLY miss the 3D nacho cheese doritos they got rid of yearsss back. They were so yummy and light and airy. The texture of those were awesome and it was my favorite snack! I miss the thin blown up chips.. it just worked. I hate how they always get rid of the great things! :( Doritos please bring back the original triangular light and airy nacho cheese 3D doritos. I remember ruffles BBQ 3D chips too. That was good too. Those were the days. PLEASE PLEASE BRING BACK THE GOOD OL' SNACKS!! Don't bring back something new and completely different years later:/. Stick with what was great! I know a LOT of people miss the original 3D doritos. I've seen forums and groups about that online. Give the people what they want and we will buy! :)
Dana P.
Dana P.
Foodie Expert
I really don't know how I fee about these. When I first saw them I was super excited over the shape of these and I love jalapeños so I figured it was a win win. Also I am a huge doritos fan dating back to doritos 3-D chips which I miss desperately. I usually can finish a bag no problem. These chips I ate a few of and left the bag I kept coming back to them but to me they were missing something. I mean if you want to be adventurous, like I was give them a try but I was disappointed. Although if you don't try them you really won't be missing much.
memory l.
memory l.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
I am a traditional chip kind of girl! The original cool ranch Doritos are my favorite. I have to say I may actually like these ones almost as much as I like cool ranch. The aren't to salty which is a big thing that I always look for when It comes to taste. The fact that I can combine my love for spicy foods in a snack travel size chip back is like standing at the pearly gates! Quick Tip: try to make a walking taco with this kind of chip, spicy, meaty, taco-y goodness!
chasity g.
chasity g.
sharon, Pennsylvania
I love the taste of the Doritos Jacked 3d Jalapeno Pepper Jack . I like spicy foods and this is spicy and great tasting. It definetely met my expactions with coming out with something new. They are not healthy so I eat these in moderation. The down side is some people don't like spicy including my kids so we have to stick with the regular ones. I would recommend this to those who love spicy foods.
Genie C.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
Foodie Expert
So i had to go on a trip for work. I don't eat this stuff normally but I was in a car for 7 hours and I needed to throw something in my mouth in order to make sure I didn't pass out from not eating. I grabbed a bag of these in the hopes they would work. Yep they worked. Unhealthy as all get out but it has that horrible fatty unhealthy good taste people carve.
Alex B.
Alex B.
Greenwood, SC
Growing up, Doritos came out with jalapeno cheddar 3D snacks and I ate them regurarly and loved them. I was excited to see them in the store so I grabbed a bag thinking it would be the chips I used to snack on but I was sadly mistaken. These do not have a great texture and I personally did not like the flavor of them either.
Claribelle V.
Claribelle V.
Bryn Mawr, PA
So the shape of these is pretty cool and is different than your average chip. They are relatively spicy --I personally don't find them all that overwhelming. However, its nice to have a chip that does have a bit of a bite to it. All in all, these are just 'fancy' cut-out chips with a bit of spice.
Debra H.
Debra H.
Dyer, IN
Overall the product was a good flavor, I just wasn't keen on the actual chip itself. The 3D seemed to take away from the flavor, to me. This was an impulse purchase at Wal-mart that I wouldn't get again, due to it not being my cup of tea. Other might enjoy the 3D portion, just not for me.
Donna B.
Donna B.
My husband and I love these, we are spicy food lovers and these fit the bill. These are our go to spicy snack. Not that healthy for you but good when you wish to cheat. They are affordable, priced the same as other like snacks. I highly recommend them for anyone who loves spicy snacks.
Deanna L.
Deanna L.
Staten Island, NY
This dorito pack will give you the spicy feeling inside. For the price of $2-3 your getting a good amount of product in the bag but half the bag is just air. It taste just like jalapeño peppers and the pepper jack cheese. If you love trying out foods like this definitely try this out.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Foodie Expert
How do these compare to the Salsa Verde flavor?
Cedar Grove, NJ
Foodie Expert
This chips gook new to me .
Jelafaith M.
Jelafaith M.
Tbh I can't never find these in my area
Cedar Grove, NJ
Where I can by.
Emily S.
Emily S.
West Olive, MI
Honestly how hot? Hot cheetos hot? Less/more?