Doritos® Jacked 3D Jalapeno Pepper Jack Tortilla Snacks

by DORITOS®

#10 in Tortillas

Doritos Jacked 3D Jalapeno Pepper Jack Flavored Tortilla Snacks: An exciting new Doritos three-dimensional shape that intensifies flavor and crunch 0 grams trans fat

Is this product vegan?
Honestly how hot? Hot cheetos hot? Less/more?
Where I can by.
Start your review of Doritos® Jacked 3D Jalapeno Pepper Jack Tortilla Snacks!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoSummersville, WV
These are so good! The flavor is great but I don't like the cracker that the flavor is on, also I feel like they need to make bigger bags of these. I love the flavor of the jalapeño and I feel like there are no alternatives. I recommend this
2 years ago
my favorite is the 3d doritios which now they discontinued. i was really upset. this is is similar but not better than the 3d doritios. I prefer it to the taste of regular blue/red bags. I wish it was spicier and i think the flavoring is too strong
2 years agoAurora, IL
I don't remember these coming in jalapeño flavor in 3d doritos back in the day as said by one reviewer... but they did have the nacho cheese ones back in the day. They were light and airy and were more puffed out and circular. They were also super thin. It was so good and I used to love them back in the day. These they came out with are garbage lol. They shouldn't be called 3d doritos just a thick version of normal doritos that was just odd. Kind of made these more like fritos or something... They need to actually bring back the OLD 3d doritos to actually call them that and see how they do. So stupid to try to change it to something worse and completely different but call it the same thing. I'm excited to be getting several of the real 3d doritos in less then a week. The way they are supposed to be. For some reason they won't bring back what a lot of consumer want in the US. But try to bring back something different and horrible... END RANT! LOL
3 years ago
I really don't know how I fee about these. When I first saw them I was super excited over the shape of these and I love jalapeños so I figured it was a win win. Also I am a huge doritos fan dating back to doritos 3-D chips which I miss desperately. I usually can finish a bag no problem. These chips I ate a few of and left the bag I kept coming back to them but to me they were missing something. I mean if you want to be adventurous, like I was give them a try but I was disappointed. Although if you don't try them you really won't be missing much.
3 years agoParker, CO
Stumbled upon these at a gas station. I decided to try them, why not right? The taste is pretty strong, little spicy wich is great! The shape and packaging is a definite plus! Its. Fun snack! I did notice as well, they are very hard to bite down on, at least for me. The strong overpowering taste is what threw me off at first, then the rock i bit into put me over the edge! Softer crunchier texture and a wee but of flavoring removed will jack up the interest no doubt!
3 years agoMinneapolis, MN
I am a traditional chip kind of girl! The original cool ranch Doritos are my favorite. I have to say I may actually like these ones almost as much as I like cool ranch. The aren't to salty which is a big thing that I always look for when It comes to taste. The fact that I can combine my love for spicy foods in a snack travel size chip back is like standing at the pearly gates! Quick Tip: try to make a walking taco with this kind of chip, spicy, meaty, taco-y goodness!
3 years agoLebanon, OH
Doritos® Jacked 3D Jalapeno Pepper Jack Tortilla Snacks uploaded by Dusty K.
These Doritos are very tasty. I love anything spicy! They aren't too spicy that you feel like you're mouth is on fire, which is a plus. I give it 3 stars only because I don't really care for the 3D shape. If they kept this flavor with the good, old fashioned 2D flat chip, I'd be set.
3 years agosharon, Pennsylvania
I love the taste of the Doritos Jacked 3d Jalapeno Pepper Jack . I like spicy foods and this is spicy and great tasting. It definetely met my expactions with coming out with something new. They are not healthy so I eat these in moderation. The down side is some people don't like spicy including my kids so we have to stick with the regular ones. I would recommend this to those who love spicy foods.
3 years agoGreenwood, SC
Growing up, Doritos came out with jalapeno cheddar 3D snacks and I ate them regurarly and loved them. I was excited to see them in the store so I grabbed a bag thinking it would be the chips I used to snack on but I was sadly mistaken. These do not have a great texture and I personally did not like the flavor of them either.
3 years agoWinter Garden , FL
So i had to go on a trip for work. I don't eat this stuff normally but I was in a car for 7 hours and I needed to throw something in my mouth in order to make sure I didn't pass out from not eating. I grabbed a bag of these in the hopes they would work. Yep they worked. Unhealthy as all get out but it has that horrible fatty unhealthy good taste people carve.