BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

MELROSE K.
Serena, IL
If you like pickles you will deffinetly love these Doritos pickle chips. If you do not like pickles I would pass.  These chips taste just like pickles ,with a nice sweet sour taste. Give them a try you won't regret. A great snack for your lunch, while trying to stay on the healthier side.
Amy G.
Alderson, WV
I love all of the new pickle flavors coming out in my snacks and Doritos did not disappoint! The flavor is spot on and of course delicious!  My only complaint is trying to find them in my area!  With so many companies offering the pickle flavor Doritos is ar the top of my list!
Cassidy L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVE doritos! They are my favorite chip and always will be! I also love pickles so these are the perfect combination! They exceeded my expectations even though they were a little pricey but I will buy these again and again and recommend them to anyone that asks me!
Vidhi R.
Bloomington, IL
These go great with salsa. They are a quick snack and they are fun to eat with family. I love them and my friends also love them when we have girls nights. They even smell great. The pickle taste is not overwhelming so I recommend this product to all.
Valerie C.
Toledo, OH
Yuck. Gross me out to the max. Now I usually can tolerate pickles... but sometimes pickles just don't belong in the mix. It isn't flavored consistently throughout the bag, some are so so so pickled it is hard to take. Ewwe.
Dacie C.
Broken Arrow
I absolutely love pickle flavored anything. And I am so excited about these Doritos. I can't wait to buy another bag. They are very affordable and inexpensive. And in my opinion they are healthy for my diet.
Emlizzle D.
Oswego, NY
You can never go wrong with Doritos. These flavor is one of my favorites I’ve had yet! It was super delicious and was great to enjoy after a long day. Not the healthiest snack but in moderation it works.
Abigail P.
Disgusting. I love pickles a lot. They're one of my favorite snacks. But these chips in pickle flavor are terrible. The taste is sour and unpleasant. I wouldn't recommend these at all
Kimmy J.
Lansing
Most people including my family do not like the pickle taste. I on the other hand love the taste of these chips. They are always fresh and the taste is strong. I wish they would fill the bag to the top. The price is the same as other Doritos. You need to try these but only if you like the taste of pickles.
Rosalyn G.
Jackson , SC
I am not a fan of the pickle Doritos. The taste and texture did not mix well. To me, Doritos are tasty because of the unique seasoning. This seasoning was too strong and not appealing. I would not recommend this to others. I believe the fan base of this flavor would be small in number.