Doritos® Guacamole uploaded by Brooke F.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jamie M.
I ate this specific flavor all the time when it was out in the US. I was surprised to see that I can review them. I wish Doritos would bring back this flavor. These were the best they ever came out with! Bring them back. I will buy all the bags!!!
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
Doritos is my favorite brand of chips. Any flavor they come out with is packed with great taste and amazing flavor. I could keep eating these chips if I didn't run out! Guacamole is the best in my opinion. I will eat salsa with these and it fulfills my guacamole fix.
Lauren A.
Waterford, MI
So very Yummy! We love these with salsa. We got these while we were on a road trip and bought them again to add to our salsa. Highly recommend. As with all Doritos I feel it's worth the cash. Quality product!
Cynthia S.
I love this one so much !!! Doritos is my favorite chips! I love eating them with sour cream ! Original, spicy nacho and the guacamole flavors are my absolute favorite!
Kimberly C.
Haverhill , MA
First of all I love Doritos second of all I love guacamole so this was heaven to me !! So delicious! I can’t wait to get another bad ‘n
Kayla W.
atlanta
I LOVED THESE CHIPS BUT I CANNOT FIND THEM ANYWHERE!!! I MISS THEM:( MY FAMILY USE TO BUY THREE BAGS FOR THE HOUSE!!
Vanessa c.
If your looking for a good snack
These chips are pretty tasty 😋
They almost taste like cool ranch
But slightly different ...
These aren’t spicy at all either
And if you already like the cool ranch flavour
You might like these .
Anne D.
Sudbury, ON
The best chip flavour OF ALL TIME. When these originally came out in the early 2000s I ate them like crazy. They came out again recently in combo paks and I hope they come out again on their own. Used to be found at most stores, and I tell EVERYONE how good this flavour is/was.
JA B.
Doritos Guacamole chips are great. They are very flavorful without being overwhelming. It's too bad they are not always available. They make a great snack for cards or watching tv.
Alexis A.
Burin, NL
This is my absolute favourite flavour of Doritos of all time!!! I have loved it for years!! It needs to come back as a regular flavour all year long rather than just a limited edition flavour!