GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsDoritos®
Doritos Flamin' Hot Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips - 975oz

Doritos Flamin' Hot Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips - 9.75oz

by Doritos®

Delciious flamin' hot nacho cheese flavor
3.125 oz bag
Enjoy the bold snacking experience on its own or try dipping in your favorite salsa or queso dip
Perfect for taking just the right amount of spicy flavor on-the-go or to your next party
Introducing NEW Doritos Flamin' Hot Nacho. The Nacho Cheese you love, amped up with fiery heat.

Ingredients: CORN, VEGETABLE OIL (SUNFLOWER, CORN, AND/OR CANOLA OIL), MALTODEXTRIN (MADE FROM CORN), SALT, WHEY, CHEDDAR CHEESE (MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES), BUTTERMILK, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, ARTIFICIAL COLOR (RED 40 LAKE, YELLOW 6 LAKE, YELLOW 6, YELLOW 5), NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, ROMANO CHEESE (COW'S MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES), ONION POWDER, CITRIC ACID, SPICES, DEXTROSE, TOMATO POWDER, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, LACTOSE, LACTIC ACID, SODIUM CASEINATE, SUGAR, GARLIC POWDER, SKIM MILK, RED AND GREEN BELL PEPPER POWDER, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, DISODIUM INOSINATE, AND DISODIUM GUANYLATE.

Doritos Flamin' Hot Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips - 9.75oz did you tried it how spicy is it ? Where can i buy it?
Why are they hard to find. When store get them people buy 30 bags at once. Where is mines?
Is it me or these are hard to find. WHY are people buy 500 bags at a time?
Start your review of Doritos Flamin' Hot Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips - 9.75oz!
How would you rate this product?
Destini  B.
Rocky Face, GA
Doritos Flamin' Hot Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips - 9.75oz uploaded by Destini  B.
Purchased at: Kroger
These are hands down my favorite Doritos flavor! I just bought Them to try and I’m in love. It’s like the Cheeto hot flavor with the Doritos crunch. It’s so delicious! And under 2$ for a little bag. Definitely my snack splurge!
Elvin C.
Hollywood, FL
Doritos Flamin' Hot Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips - 9.75oz uploaded by Elvin C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I lavaaaa!!!! One of my favorite snacks. Perfect combination with cheese, crunchy and spicyness. Its spicy but well balanced not overpowdered I love the package its hot lava red. So if you like spicy i recommend to try it!
Moazima  A.
Doritos Flamin' Hot Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips - 9.75oz uploaded by Moazima  A.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
NOW these Doritos are spicy!! They’re irresistible, I can never seem to stop eating them. I recommend this product for anyone who loves spicy foods and would like this for a snack. It’s way better than the Doritos Spicy Nacho flavor. 10/10!!!!
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
Doritos Flamin' Hot Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips - 9.75oz uploaded by Nicola P.
Super Spicy, Super Flavorful, Dynamite!! I can eat an entire bag in one sitting and not feel guilty at all- yum! These are so good, they stain my fingers....lol. I might have to start wearing disposable gloves when I eat these Chips!! #napkinsrequired #InfluensterAwards2020 Doritos Flamin' Hot Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips - 9.75oz
Lindsay G.
United states
Purchased at: Walmart
If you are a spicy or hot food lover, you will love these! The name says it all! They truly are flamin hot!! Even though they burn my mouth like heck I love them since they are bursting with spicy hot goodness.
David M.
Commerce Twp, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Best chip in the world but store don't have them. I see people buying them like there on black Friday sale
Sydney M.
Pottsville, PA
Doritos Flamin' Hot Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips - 9.75oz uploaded by Sydney M.
Now these are hot! 🔥 I loved Doritos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips - 1.13oz to begin with, and when Frito-Lay realsed the Doritos Spicy Nacho Chips - 10.5oz they were even better. Flamin’ Hot Doritos have yet again improved the flavor and spiciness. These are no doubt, the best chips I’ve ever had!
Stephanie P.
Smyrna, TN
If you like hot, you will love these. They are too spicy for me to enjoy. I love flaming hot cheetos but these Doritos are on a whole nuther level. I wouldn't repurchase this flavor.
Iraida  V.
Newark, NJ
Doritos Flamin' Hot Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips - 9.75oz uploaded by Iraida  V.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
If you are like me, a person who do not like much spicy things, do not try this doritos! They are really hot but i like it, everytime i got them i have a glass of water with me Doritos Flamin' Hot Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips - 9.75oz
MaxSandra L.
Miami Gardens, FL
Doritos Flamin' Hot Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips - 9.75oz uploaded by MaxSandra L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the next best thing to Cheeto‘s hot flamming chips they’re really good and I nice if I see love these chips!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lola A.
Joselyn L.
Dallas , TX
Juan C.
il y a 2 ans
Doritos Flamin' Hot Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips - 9.75oz ? Are these any good? Are they super spicy?
Lesly A. il y a 2 ans