Doritos® Flamas® Tortilla Chips uploaded by Carissa M.Doritos® Flamas® Tortilla Chips uploaded by Frida M.Doritos® Flamas® Tortilla Chips uploaded by Nelly l.

BY DORITOS® #78 in Chips

Every bite of DORITOS tortilla chips delivers bold flavor, tooth-rattling crunch, and of course, 110% awesomeness. Combine the DORITOS crunch with the flavor of pepper and lime, and you’ve got an unstoppably delicious snack.

Alexa G.
Alexa G.
Stockton, CA
I can just tell u these spicy tortilla chips are litterer LIFE, the first time i tried these where when my dad would buy those small variety chip bags from Costco to have as a snack, ever since then ive fallen in love lol, my dad stopped getting the boxes because he thought it was unhealthy since i would eat like 3 a day :(: but then me and my friend when to seven eleven then my eyes caught with the bag and then and there, i was reunited (((:
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
These give me heartburn like you wouldn't believe but they my absolute favorite flavor of Doritos. They are kinda hot not too hot because I've build up my tolerance for spicy foods but they are spicy. They are also tangy or sour or lemon..... all of the above haha They usually have them at my local supermarket and they usually have. Deal like 2 for $4 so they are affordable for anyone.
Lily F.
Lily F.
Dinuba, CA
The amazing flavor, the incredible crunchiness, the great feeling of satisfaction is all in one bag of Doritos Flamas! I absolutely love this product I buy it every time I go to the supermarket! It is affordable and comes in nice packaging. I love chips so much and this specific flavor is one of my top favorites of all time! For those reasons I would definitely recommend.
Karla L.
Karla L.
Being Half Mexican Makes Me Crave Spice. Usually Finding A Bag Of Munchies With A Decent Kick Of Heat Is Difficult For Me. I Have High Tolerance To Spice. I Came Across These At 7 Eleven And Thought They Would Be A Good Company To My Sour Gummy Worms And Raspberry Ice Tea. Little Did I Think They Would Be So Potent And Addictive.
Nehemie C.
Nehemie C.
Taste very good and it has a bit of savoriness to it that I like. The unique handle of the spices make it unique amongst many popular brand. Its one that you always want to come back. However it can make your hands dirty so I wished they attached a small cleansing cloth in the top of the inside of the bag:)
Esther C.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
These chips would be AMAZING but I opened then expecting to see super red chips like all of the other Flamas products, but I've had several bags where these chips are just lightly coated in the flavoring. It tastes more like a regular tortilla chip with some seasoning versus the typical Flamas chips.
Rhiana G.
Rhiana G.
Los Angeles, CA
My stomach was craving Doritos. I had went to the store and saw Doritos Flamas Chips, I quickly picked them up and went to the register. When I got home I went to the living room and opened the Doritos Flamas bag. When I put the first chip in my mouth, my taste buds loved the flavor.
Dre G.
Dre G.
Round rock, TX
Okay so I'm totally gonna name drop but I'd absolutely say that these chips are better than the Takis. Eek! Seriously, they're so much more crisp when you crunch into them and really not as unhealthy. I love anything that's spicy and these chips really take the cake. So yummy!
Maggie N.
Maggie N.
These were absolutely awesome! they were very spicy but delicious and a light hint of lime flavor. I enjoyed every bite. I had to buy more because everyone in my house could not keep their hands off. Luckily my local Fiesta store carries them so I didn't have to go far.
Charee M.
Charee M.
This is very spicy. I love these chips. I purchase this chips at Fiesta. They are very hard to find so you will have to go to a store who caters to Hispanics My kids and I eat these with just cheese which are great for nachos. This not a bad product at all to snack on.
aymee v.
aymee v.
Are these to spicy what do you all think?
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
Haven't tasted this chips wondering if there anything like takis?
Melinda B.
Melinda B.
Lexington, OH
This looks interesting and good but I can't find this flavor anywhere that I go. What stores sell this flavor of Doritos?
katherine a.
katherine a.
Silver Spring, MD
Omg Where do they sell them?? I would love to try them i love spicy chips and love the Doritos chips mostly every flavor .
carmen m.
carmen m.
Syracuse, NY
I love spicy. Are these very spicy?