Doritos® Flamas® Flavored Tortilla Chips

by Doritos®

Doritos Flamas Flavored Tortilla Chips: Delicious, bold spicy flavor Perfect for sharing with friends Crunchy chips and boldness make Doritos snacks awesome

Doritos® Flamas® Flavored Tortilla Chips what is the actual flavour of these ? Are they in production in Canada ?
No questions... I just love these chips
Why are these flavors not sold in the Middle East?🥺💔
Start your review of Doritos® Flamas® Flavored Tortilla Chips!
Valeria  M.
Harlingen, TX
These are by far my favorite chips in the world! And I'm not exaggerating one bit. If you love spicy foods like me then these are the chips for you. Right off the bat when you bite the chip you feel the fiery of the chips with a lemony aftertaste. I wouldn't buy any other chips.
Lynette M.
Rosamond , CA
Doritos® Flamas® Flavored Tortilla Chips uploaded by Lynette M.
Just tryed these twice..very spicy but delish.i love hot chips..it's not for the sensitive stomach types..I like them as is.id buy them again..I was satisfied
Sanquise  P.
Detroit, MI
Doritos® Flamas® Flavored Tortilla Chips uploaded by Sanquise  P.
I just tried these chips today and I love it!!! You can really taste the lime flavor. It’s spicy but not unbearable because the lime adds a balance to it. I will be purchasing again.
A L.
Stanford Avenue Emeryville California
I like this flavor of Doritos because it gives you a boost a spice. I would recommend it for a late night snack with your friends. I would say you should have it with Mountain Dew or Sprite on the side.
Claudia H.
Doritos® Flamas® Flavored Tortilla Chips uploaded by Claudia H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Doritos. I also love spicy. So when I saw this one at Walmart, I just knew that I’ll like this chips. They’re quite spicy and also limey. All the chili powder almost covered every chips, which I lovin it! Quite addicting chips.
perla B.
Oklahoma City
Doritos® Flamas® Flavored Tortilla Chips uploaded by perla B.
they are spicy but very good. they are good for just eating anytime. i bought these at walmart and they are delicious.
Jenn H.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you like hot....these are for you! We will not purchase again...way too hot for my taste! So, i will not purchase again based on spice
Kimberly H.
Tulsa, OK
Love these chips,they are spicy and delicious and I get them every time I see them,thumbs up from me
Shalee G.
Saint Charles, MO
My grocery store Aldis had these recently an we decided to give them a try since we love spicy, Waoh these chips are supper spicy. Little to spicy for me lol very affordable an great packaging
Dominika Z.
Carpentersville, IL
I love these. If you like spicy, these are for you. I actually first tried them along side the Dorito's Sweet Chili chips and the combination of the two is ideal!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Erin B.
Miramichi, NB
il y a un an
AMANDA M. il y a un an
They just taste spicy to me. Lol no real flavor I can put my finger on.