BY DORITOS® #46 in Chips

Doritos Flamas Flavored Tortilla Chips: Delicious, bold spicy flavor Perfect for sharing with friends Crunchy chips and boldness make Doritos snacks awesome

Reviews (1912)
✨SABI✨ R.
Westbury
The Doritos flamas have to be the best chips out there it is pretty spicy if you eat a couple pretty quickly but the flavor is amazing I love everything about this product and I totally recommend to try these chips out!!
Karla A.
Turlock
I am fascinated by the spicy, I could eat them all the time. Personally, there is no shortage of weekend snacks. They taste so delicious with lemon and are very crispy.

Me facinan soy amante al picante, podria comerlos todo el tiempo. En lo personal no faltan en las botanas de fin de semana. Tienen un sabor tan delicioso con el limon y son muy crujientes.
Jocelyn R.
These Chips are probably my all time favorite chips. They are super cheap and a great snack. These Chips did not upset my stomach, although I know they still aren't good for me. They are worth breaking my diet for. I could eat these all day long if I could. The flavor is amazing on the taste buds and overall it's a good lick on the fingers when done.
RosaBeauty28 C.
Atlanta
I love this ,it's the best chips
I have always enjoyed spicy food, and when I discovered Doritos Flamas a few years ago I was delighted. They have an extra spicy flavor with a hint of the acidic lime, and do not have that icky chemical taste some spicy foods seem to have these days.
Emeraude🥀 B.
Pomona, CA
This is my go to snack at school before I have lunch. I can say I get it more than once a week that’s how much I love it. Definitely something you should try out if you love spicy chips because this does tend to make your nose runny.
Alexandria S.
I only tend to eat hot chips I don't like the more pepper taste most chips have I don't have the ingredients on me but they are delicious they have amazing spice and flavor , again no chips that are good are healthy,  I do I tell all my friends buy these now !
Serenity H.
Stockton
I am a girl who LOVES her hot chips and these doritos Flamas are literally my FAVORITE dorito on the planet.. Like have you ever tasted something and you were like OMG THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER!! well thats how these chips are!
Jennifer R.
I’m in love with these Doritos Flamas. I have never tried them before, until I bought those boxes that have a variety of spicy chips. I gave them a try and they were delicious. If you like spicy food go ahead and give them a try.
Ling_LEWiNSKii C.
Tallahassee
These chips are BOMB. If you don’t like spicy stuff THIS IS NOT FOR YOU. It’s like a mix of spicy and sour. I love it. The only issues I have with this product is sometimes if you’re not careful the edges will cut your mouth.
Alondra R.
These are my favorite chips!!!! I always purchase these because they give you the right spicy flavor and are crunchy. I like how they do have a lot of hot powder distributed through the chips and yes I would recommend.
aymee v.
Are these to spicy what do you all think?
Rosieee H.
Haven't tasted this chips wondering if there anything like takis?
Jasmine R.
Los angeles , CA
Doritos® Flamas® Flavored Tortilla Chips Who else loves these chips
katherine a.
Silver Spring, MD
Omg Where do they sell them?? I would love to try them i love spicy chips and love the Doritos chips mostly every flavor .
Bree G.
Are these as good as they look

back