BY DORITOS®

Doritos Flamas Flavored Tortilla Chips: Delicious, bold spicy flavor Perfect for sharing with friends Crunchy chips and boldness make Doritos snacks awesome

Reviews (1931)
Karla A.
Turlock
I am fascinated by the spicy, I could eat them all the time. Personally, there is no shortage of weekend snacks. They taste so delicious with lemon and are very crispy.

Me facinan soy amante al picante, podria comerlos todo el tiempo. En lo personal no faltan en las botanas de fin de semana. Tienen un sabor tan delicioso con el limon y son muy crujientes.
Jocelyn R.
These Chips are probably my all time favorite chips. They are super cheap and a great snack. These Chips did not upset my stomach, although I know they still aren't good for me. They are worth breaking my diet for. I could eat these all day long if I could. The flavor is amazing on the taste buds and overall it's a good lick on the fingers when done.
Emeraude🥀 B.
Pomona, CA
This is my go to snack at school before I have lunch. I can say I get it more than once a week that’s how much I love it. Definitely something you should try out if you love spicy chips because this does tend to make your nose runny.
Alexandria S.
I only tend to eat hot chips I don't like the more pepper taste most chips have I don't have the ingredients on me but they are delicious they have amazing spice and flavor , again no chips that are good are healthy,  I do I tell all my friends buy these now !
Jennifer R.
I’m in love with these Doritos Flamas. I have never tried them before, until I bought those boxes that have a variety of spicy chips. I gave them a try and they were delicious. If you like spicy food go ahead and give them a try.
Ling_LEWiNSKii C.
Tallahassee
These chips are BOMB. If you don’t like spicy stuff THIS IS NOT FOR YOU. It’s like a mix of spicy and sour. I love it. The only issues I have with this product is sometimes if you’re not careful the edges will cut your mouth.
Alondra R.
These are my favorite chips!!!! I always purchase these because they give you the right spicy flavor and are crunchy. I like how they do have a lot of hot powder distributed through the chips and yes I would recommend.
Introvert C.
Mission
Doritos are my go-to-go chips when I am in need for a snack at any time of the day. As someome that comes from a latin background, my passion is for something hot and spicy *wink*. Doritos never lets me down, and I would definetly recommend these chips. It gives you that "kick" that you need for the day and the rush for the spicyness.
Destiny D.
Stone Mtn, GA
I Love These Chips. Everytime I see them I get them. They are a good choice is you like spicy foods. I would recommend them if you are one who likes spicy foods.
Perla E.
Soledad, CA
I LOVE THESE SO MUCH !! they are the best thing ever !! it wouldn’t hurt if doritos can send me some 🙂 i love them so much ! they taste so good ! theyre so delicious!!! its the best thing that has happened to me 😍😂
aymee v.
Are these to spicy what do you all think?
Rosieee H.
Haven't tasted this chips wondering if there anything like takis?
Bree G.
Are these as good as they look
carmen m.
Syracuse, NY
I love spicy. Are these very spicy?
Jasmine R.