BY DORITOS® #55 in Chips

Doritos Flamas Flavored Tortilla Chips: Delicious, bold spicy flavor Perfect for sharing with friends Crunchy chips and boldness make Doritos snacks awesome

Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
These are the best freaking Doritos no the best freaking chips flavor ever in the whole world! These have the most impactful flavor perfectly spicy & lemony. Amazing so great! Best of the best of all flavors. I wish these chips were everywhere! Never stop making this flavor ever! Got me & my boyfriend hooked on em!
Introvert C.
Mission
Doritos are my go-to-go chips when I am in need for a snack at any time of the day. As someome that comes from a latin background, my passion is for something hot and spicy *wink*. Doritos never lets me down, and I would definetly recommend these chips. It gives you that "kick" that you need for the day and the rush for the spicyness.
Jocelyn R.
These Chips are probably my all time favorite chips. They are super cheap and a great snack. These Chips did not upset my stomach, although I know they still aren't good for me. They are worth breaking my diet for. I could eat these all day long if I could. The flavor is amazing on the taste buds and overall it's a good lick on the fingers when done.
Samantha S.
Las Vegas, NV
When I saw these I got exited. The flavor was surprising. It’s spicy with a little touch of lime. I bought this at target and they had very good deals. I was not disappointed.if you don’t like spicy I don’t recommend . but if you do then these won’t disappoint ! Keep it up!
Paige L.
Aurora, CO
I’m totally guilty of eating the entire bag by myself. In one sitting. So sorry not sorry. They are so spicy, set my mouth on fire, delicious. And I totally can’t control myself around them. I can’t even share. Haha. Definitely say these are a win.
Aiyonna M.
Grapevine
Ha I just bought these yesterday and they were so delicious. I love the spice and the hotness for some reason. It always meets my expectations. Although I would always eat my takis if those aren’t around I would highly recommend these.
Chrystal L.
If you want spicy these are the ones to go for!!
These chips are great with sandwiches! Each chip is covered with a thick layer of spice. Super crunchy chips! You also get a good amount of chips for a bag. I definitely will buy again.
Alexandria S.
I only tend to eat hot chips I don't like the more pepper taste most chips have I don't have the ingredients on me but they are delicious they have amazing spice and flavor , again no chips that are good are healthy,  I do I tell all my friends buy these now !
Ling_LEWiNSKii C.
Tallahassee
These chips are BOMB. If you don’t like spicy stuff THIS IS NOT FOR YOU. It’s like a mix of spicy and sour. I love it. The only issues I have with this product is sometimes if you’re not careful the edges will cut your mouth.
Cassondra J.
Fort Worth, TX
Okay let's be honest we couldn't review a basic Doritos chips! Have you tried these? If not what are you doing?! Go to the store & buy these! They're amazing especially if you love spicy! These are even more yummy w the spicy queso cheese!
aymee v.
Are these to spicy what do you all think?
Rosieee H.
Haven't tasted this chips wondering if there anything like takis?
Melinda B.
Lexington, OH
This looks interesting and good but I can't find this flavor anywhere that I go. What stores sell this flavor of Doritos?
katherine a.
Silver Spring, MD
Omg Where do they sell them?? I would love to try them i love spicy chips and love the Doritos chips mostly every flavor .
Jasmine R.