Doritos® Dinamita Nacho Picoso Rolled Tortilla Chips uploaded by Devika M.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The DORITOS brand is all about boldness. If you’re up to the challenge, grab a bag of DORITOS tortilla chips and get ready to make some memories you won’t soon forget. see more...

Faith D.
Vidor
This brand of chips are amazing. I mean holy cow they taste so good. It met my expectations. They are o.k. When on a diet. They are very affordable not expensive. All I can say is they are amazing and you should buy them.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
These tasted like nacho cheese heaven. They weren't spicy at all, but I guess they have been discontinued, because they don't really sell. An alternative to these are the Chile and Limon ones.
I will definitely give these chips 5 stars! I love these so much. They are sort of spicy but in a warm queso flavor. I look for these everywhere and only am able to find them in different flavors unfortunately. I'm so stuck on these ones that I haven't tried any of the other ones. Delicious!
Isabel C.
Fredericksburg, VA
These chips have a reasonable amount of product inside. One day I was out and was gonna get the chile límon version of this brand, but the store was sold out of them. I spotted these chips and thought, why not? I ended up eating the whole bag that day, and boy were they good! They taste very cheesy and have a hint of peppers, but not much and I think that's what made it so good! 100% recommend this product!!
April E.
Jersey Shore, PA
My 15 year old daughter is obsessed with these! She keeps trying to get me to try them but I am more of a Ranch or Original Nacho Cheese flavor kind of girl. She's actually started taking a bag every week to her church youth group and they never have any left LOL! Guess that means they are good in teenager standards.
Jackie M.
Bakersfield, CA
I actually kind of was surprised at how much i liked these. i bought them on a whim, at the gas station at like 1 am after my boyfriend dropped me off at home. They sounded good and i was pleasantly surprised.
dawn C.
That's are MY favorite! usually will pick these up when I'm driving.. you don't end up with broken chips everywhere.. not as messy as regular Doritos, but love the flavor! and you get a good amount of weight in the bag!
Jaime  B.
Doritos have been around for a long time and they always seem to come up with different flavors. Nacho Cheese is full of cheesy flavor and is a satisfying taste. Be careful, you might just eat the whole bag!
Rachel T.
These are the best party chips! They go so well with guacamole and bean dip! The are priced perfect, i wish they came in a bigger bag but the size available is perfect for a small crowed or multi servings for just yourself! All of my friends love them, we always have them on hand.
Verónica C.
Nacho Cheese Doritos are favorite chip in our house, even the cats love these chips. Great chip for lunches and barbeques too. This has been my favorite chip since they first started making them. I've tried nacho cheese flavored chips made by different companies but none of them taste as good as Doritos. We love the nacho cheese flavor! A bag of these gets tossed into the cart (Prime Pantry or grocery store) every shopping trip,...great flavo
Danna D.
Would it make a good Superbowl snack choice?
robyn W.
Nottingham
Do they do these in England?!?!?!
Marieli S.