Doritos®  Dinamita®   Mojo Criollo Rolled Tortilla Chips uploaded by Alexandra D.
Doritos®  Dinamita®   Mojo Criollo Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Mojo Criollo Rolled Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Doritos®  Dinamita®   Mojo Criollo Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Mojo Criollo Rolled Tortilla Chips
Amelia V.

The first product I tested was the Brow Kit, a kit with five elements to create perfect eyebrows.

An essential eyebrow kit that offers products for every step to create perfect eyebrows, from precision tweezers, a set of two eyebrow shadows, perfect eyebrow insoles with five different shapes, a mini-brush for Eyebrows and eyebrow gel which is a best-sellers.
Sandra S.
Compton, CA
Love the regular Doritos but when I tried the dinamita Doritos I won't go back to the regular ones. I love them with guacamole and cold chicken salad. The good thing about doing the dinamita Doritos is that you don't have to add any more spice to what your eating it with.
Destiny S.
Albertville, AL
These and the regular dinamita chips are my absolute favorite. They're better than takis and I used to be obsessed with those. They just started selling the big bags in my stores and I've been in love!
Dazriell S.
Plainville
Now at first i thoughtvthese chips were going to tase a lot like takis, After trying one out of my friends bag ive been truely addicted lol these are really good and taste way better than takis to me.
Fabiana V.
Belleview, FL
The front of the Dinamita bag pretty much sums it up.  Lime, lemon and garlic all mingle together to form a seasoning that is unlike any other we have tried before, and yet at the same time felt (tasted) very comfortable coating the fried corn tortillas.  The citrus-ful seasoning was slightly reminiscent of last year’s Doritos test Fl
Flavor: 404…  Only this time Doritos nailed it, and gave us a nearly perfectly executed and balanced mojo criollo flavor!  We just love the combination of citrus, and garlic, and maybe some bay leaf and pepper?  Sour and savory and salty and yummy!  We appreciate how Doritos refrained from adding any real sweetness to the chips.  Everyone who tried these were impressed!  Keep up the great work Doritos!
Veronica S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
yum yum yum get in my tummy these chips are so good even my kids love these chips i dont know if its the shape of the crunch but these babies are so tasty I love the tangyness from the lemon and the have a little spice too.
Sylvia V.
Pueblo, CO
Doritos Dinamita chips are my absolute favorite chips! I LOVE hot chips but i definitely prefer these ones over any others. I absolutely love the intense chille-lime flavor, i buy these everytime i go to the store!
Princess H.
WHAAAAAAAT,  these are so bomb!!! if youre hispanic you know about mojo criollo!!!! so good , its making my mouth water up as i write this. you can find it anywhere at the local grocery shop, gas stations as well. super afordable too but super worth it
Madison D.
West Boylston, MA
This chip is very flavorful. Every bite you get a big blast of torilla. Every chip is finely coated with the perfect amount of seasoning. I would recommend Doritos Dinamita Mojo Torilla Chips anyday.
Israel P.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I've always loved spicy foods but in the snack department, spicy chips have always disappointed. Then one day my husband brought these home for me to try and I was hooked instantly! Perfect amount of spicy-ness without burning your taste buds and the lime keeps those buds engaged! I'm currently on the hunt for a place that sells bigger bags ;)