Doritos Dinamita Mojo Criollo Rolled Tortilla Chips uploaded by Alexandra D.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

They're rolled to explode with flavor®!

Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Norfolk , VA
These are so incredibly delicious and also very unique! I always tell people when they try them to have a chip and then have a second. The first one is a shock and you won't always like it but once you try the second, you will be in love!! It's a garlic lemon lime chip, very crunchy and seasoned. Love them, wish they were easier to find!
linda n.
linda n.
San Antonio, TX
I hate these chips with all my heart, i hate the look of it, the taste of it, the shape of it everything. it just doesn't taste good at all. to very honest, they should just stick to their most popular flavors and call it a day. no, i would not recommend tis trash to any living creature.
Marialbis c.
Marialbis c.
Orlando, FL
I like this product is very easy to find and accessible, I like pobrar new things. it tastes a little spicy so it is not my favorite and do not buy all the time. I recommend it for those who want pobrar new things and do not have a sensitive palate because it is very spicy!
Shika N.
Shika N.
Reisterstown, MD
Oh boy I LOVE LOVE LOVE these rolled tortilla chips. The are affordable in price. And they have the right amount of seasoning all over them its enough to like your fingers. I never had anything similar to theres no competition. I definitely would reccommend this product
Ajia H.
Ajia H.
Philadelphia, PA
The bags come in a FIRM box. No crushed or broken. Plenty of room, but well stocked to prevent shifting in shipping. These chips seem very light, crunchy and a bit more cheddar than what you find in regular sized bags. Lighter being the main characteristic for sure.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Hollywood, FL
If you want some spicy chips but can't find any hot Cheetos these are what you are looking for I love the Doritos Dinamita chips! These is another kind but I'm not really sure what they are called but it's in a green bag and they are also very spicy and good.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Forest City, NC
I have to be in the mood for these because I'm not a huge spicey chip kinda person I normally go for sweet stuff or coffee. But this are sooo good. I have bought them a couple of times just gotta have a water next to me because wow these have a great kick.
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
minden nevada, NV

I like the shape and texture flavor is strong but pleasant represents very well the enchilada excellent choice for dip can spread and is not part
ate with doubt and I really like my expectations COVERED
I recommend it is different from all its products
camila g.
camila g.
North Las Vegas, NV
I always loved my doritos but then later i found this one and it is so good, it is another flavor that's kind of sweet and salty and it's amazing another good thing it is that it's vegan so any vegans out there that want a snack there you go.
Stacie S.
Stacie S.
Killen, AL
We love the original regular cheese Doritos. The choice was not given but the regular is our favorite and sometimes I buy the Cool Ranch flavored also. Great by themselves, with a sandwich or used with dips like spinach dip or cheese dip.