Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS®

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Breanna M.
Santa Barbara, CA
The dorritos dinamita fiery habanero chips are always my go to snacks. These chips always manage to satisfy me and keep me until my next meal. They're the best spicy chips I have tasted and never let me down.
Marisol S.
Amarillo, TX
I like them I'll eat them if there's really nothing else to eat or choose from but they taste like a knock off of Takis. I bought these from Walmart once and I wouldn't buy them myself personally. Not a big fan.
Margarita N.
I love these so much. I love anything spicy and this a the perfect combination of spicy but not too spicy. It was delicious trying these , may not be health if you eat them all the time but deff recommend trying
Angie M.
Wildomar, CA
These are so good! They taste like takis but hotter! You can taste the lime in them and they smell so much better, I was surprised Doritos did so good with this chip! I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves takis
Maria B.
Muscatine, IA
I love these chips I would compare them to having a similar taste to takis however they are cheaper. I would encourage you to try these stuff you like spicy chips or if you like Takis.
Jocelyn A.
I love these chips they have a a great taste to them I love the spice to them they're similar to takis although they're not very healthy i bought these at target I would definitely recommend these to others.
Shelbi N.
I love these fiery Doritos are so spicy they melt in my mouth it's just amazing for parties and lay out snacks or Netflix snacks for me of course I have a different opinion of everyone that I just think all of them are great
Yajaira H.
Big fan of hot spicy food and when I want to eat something spicy I usually get chips. They have a sweet but spicy taste. Not to hot but they hit the spot. I'd buy them again.
Lauren S.
Love this product! A go to snack for those with the spicy craving! Much like Takis, these rolled tortilla chips create a flaming hot burst of flavor in your mouth! These are the best chips I've had!
Vanya M.
I was super excited to try these but honestly they don't taste that good and their texture is almost like eating a stale chip...it bummed me out because I love hot chips!!! These just didn't wow me
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Asia G.
Who else Loves these dipped in nacho cheese? Yum, it's my fav!
Marieli S.