Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Selena S.
Tucson, AZ
They are very good but I wasn't really a fan of them I'm more of a full on spicy type of person and I love lime but these seemed to have a little to much lime and it was very over powering for me but this is very good with melted cheese
carmen g.
My son loves them specially with chesse they are also good with meat and cheese if ypu want to plan something to eat with your kids if they like them they will love them with chilli and chesse
Brenda R.
Richmond, CA
This are one of my favorite brands , i like tbis chips especialy beacuse they are hot but sour ,yes they are inted to be hot but i like the sour it has too not to hot .
Brooke A.
Louisville, KY
Super hot which I love!! The crunch is amazing! The taste is amazing! My cousin's daughter is also obsessed with them which keyed my interest in the first place. Definitely a road trip snack!
maritza m.
They taste like takis and dorritos mixed together! I am a repeated consumer and always buy this, this product definetly met my expectations, its not healthy but its good, i would add lemon just for a little bit of spice
Daelynn S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love these amazing flavor always packs a punch although the punch doesn't last long. These are always a cheat snack for those who need it . It always met my expectations. I recommended to my friend and they love it !!
Sabrina N.
Reno, NV
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVEEEE THESE. They are the closest thing to Taquis, which I am OBSESSED with. They always have a good amount of flavoring on them, and always a good crunch. I store the bag upsode down so all the flavor can be at the top of the bag.
Breanna M.
Santa Barbara, CA
The dorritos dinamita fiery habanero chips are always my go to snacks. These chips always manage to satisfy me and keep me until my next meal. They're the best spicy chips I have tasted and never let me down.
Tina S.
Gainesboro
Doritos Dynamite is right, these do deliver bang of heat and flavor to your taste buds. I love hot and spicy I can only eat a couple of these at a time even if I wanted to eat more I just can't. They're hot !!!
Margarita N.
I love these so much. I love anything spicy and this a the perfect combination of spicy but not too spicy. It was delicious trying these , may not be health if you eat them all the time but deff recommend trying
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??