Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Thelma M.
I wish i knew where to get these. I only tried them like once and i was hooked . Tried going back to the store i bought them at and they were all gone. I would love to try these again.
Tracy S.
Conroe , TX
These are my favorite chips!!! The spicy is the right type of spicy. It's not at all too spicy I just wish they had it in a bigger bag because I can finish this in one seating. I love putting some lime.
Lc R.
murrieta
This is so good!!! I love spicy food soooo much! It is healthy because it makes you lose weight!! The ingredients are a lot of spicy. The pro is its good the con is its very hot. I would recommend you spicy lovers!!
Yasmine R.
Murrieta, CA
These are currently my favorite snack. They are not very healthy, but they are a nice treat. I purchase these over talkis every time. I'm not sure what these have that talkis don't but they taste way better.
Farrah J.
Fort Meade, MD
i tried these recently and was absolutely blown away by how amazing they were. i thought it being habanero it would be way over the top hot but it wasn't. it was the right amount of heat and crunch and it was amazing!!
Destiny O.
North Ogden
I love spicy food, so this hits the spot. It does kind of get all over your hands, in Doritos' true fashion, but it's okay! I would compare it to Taki's. Fairly similar. If you like Taki's you would like these.
Manuel A.
Riverside
Love them so much I would buy them again and again very delicious I’m always craving chips I love Doritos . Doritos are my favorite everytime I go to the store and I see a bag I have to get them they’re the best !
Sheryl D.
New Orleans, LA
I enjoyed these. Easier to find than takis in my areas and they pretty much taste the same. I would most certainly recommend these to anyone who enjoys a good spicy snack and they are also super affordable
Shannon G.
These remind me of takis but with more of a lime flavor. I’ve only had them once before but they’re so tasty! I love spicy things so they’re perfect for anyone who loves some heat. Totally recommend these!
Stephanie X.
Jber, AK
I love this flavor. It's super spicy and flavorful. Not dull or plain with spicy. It fills my needs for so icy food when I don't want to cook. I recommend it to spicy chip lovers and spicy food lovers.
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??