Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS®

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Farrah J.
Fort Meade, MD
i tried these recently and was absolutely blown away by how amazing they were. i thought it being habanero it would be way over the top hot but it wasn't. it was the right amount of heat and crunch and it was amazing!!
Manuel A.
Riverside
Love them so much I would buy them again and again very delicious I’m always craving chips I love Doritos . Doritos are my favorite everytime I go to the store and I see a bag I have to get them they’re the best !
Crystal A.
Harbor City , CA
I just had Some today and every time i eat a Cheeto it’s like the first time opening a bag of one. The taste doesn’t get boring. Just makes you want to eat more and more. You can buy these literally anywhere.
Ashley N.
I really like these and I don’t usually like spicy things. They do get a little spicy if I eat too many too fast but they have a really great flavor! I was not disappointed at all but my tongue did get a little raw.
Sheryl D.
New Orleans, LA
I enjoyed these. Easier to find than takis in my areas and they pretty much taste the same. I would most certainly recommend these to anyone who enjoys a good spicy snack and they are also super affordable
Stephanie X.
Jber, AK
I love this flavor. It's super spicy and flavorful. Not dull or plain with spicy. It fills my needs for so icy food when I don't want to cook. I recommend it to spicy chip lovers and spicy food lovers.
Rami N.
Modesto, CA
I am really picky about my spicy chips but these are great. It has a wonderful spicy taste due to the habanero. It burns my mouth and tummy but it's delicious. Love the taste of all the hot spices.
Jeniifer P.
Newark , NJ
Is so damm spicy be careful if you are sensitive to hot and spicy like me is delicious with lemon i compare this with takis and it was not expenseve at all i like it yes i recommend this to others....🌶
Nicole G.
Jacksonville
Spicy like I like them. Extreme bold flavor. Not healthy but good. Would definitely buy again. Pros it taste good. Cons might not b good fir kids because of spice level. Yes I would recommend to other.
Selena S.
Tucson, AZ
They are very good but I wasn't really a fan of them I'm more of a full on spicy type of person and I love lime but these seemed to have a little to much lime and it was very over powering for me but this is very good with melted cheese
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Asia G.
Who else Loves these dipped in nacho cheese? Yum, it's my fav!
Marieli S.