Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Giselle A.
This is my ride and die chips! They are so spicy better then takis. They are so good I can barely eat any because of how hot they are but when I get to they are so good. Great snack to have before class
Azucena C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love spicy chips and every time I go to the store, this are definitely on my shopping cart, I love everything that has to do with Habanero, at first they we're really spicy, but now that I'm used to eat them, I don't think they are
Phoebe L.
Augusta , KS
I love these so much. Honestly it’s hard to keep a bad of these around for longer than 2 days because I keep snacking on them. They are extremely spicy and the only thing I wish could change was the stain they put on your fingers.
Brayden C.
These chips taste great if you like a little spicy. It isn't a expensive bag of chips. They are not very healthy for you. Yes, they were very great & taste like takis. i would recommend if you was looking for some spicy chips.
NANA P.
somerset , NJ
I THINK THIS IS SOMETHING I LOVE I WONDER WAT OTHERS THINK WBOUT THIS CHIPS THE SPICE KICKED IN AND THIS IS SOMETHING THAT I LOVE AS WELLL THEN THE CHIPS TAKES A MINUTE TO GET SPICEY BUT ONCE IT KICKS IN AND ITS REALLY GOOD
Janette I.
Galt
Didn’t really like these chips. This particular kid of Doritos always gives me heart burn. They have too much of an acid taste to them. I prefer the nacho cheese chips. If you have a weak acid reflux I would not recommend.
Dailon Q.
Jonesboro
I’m sure these chips are delicious... for people who can handle an entire volcano erupting in their mouth! Because for me that’s how it seemed😂😂 one chip down and I couldn’t get enough to drink in order to cook down a bit!
Dee B.
Centerton, AR
I love these chips! Amazing flavor with just the right kick! Not overly spicy. The only con I would have to say is having stained fingers and lips. As for healthy they aren’t the healthiest but the taste makes yo fit it.
Thelma M.
I wish i knew where to get these. I only tried them like once and i was hooked . Tried going back to the store i bought them at and they were all gone. I would love to try these again.
Tracy S.
Conroe , TX
These are my favorite chips!!! The spicy is the right type of spicy. It's not at all too spicy I just wish they had it in a bigger bag because I can finish this in one seating. I love putting some lime.
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??