Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS®

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Nicole D.
Really spicy, buut super good taste, its perfect for partys and reunions with my girls. Its sinilar to othes chips but still good i love ith so I prefer this doritos chips and this brand , I would always recommend doritos
Claudia G.
calexico, CA
oh lord! im in love with chili chips but these are BOMB! intense flavor im a repeat consumer i bought this at Walmart and its so not healthy but wow they are delicious. with some lime will taste perfect.
Sheena E.
PARADISE, NL
I don't like these. I find them VERY spicy, and I normally like spicy stuff. They also have a strange bitter flavour. I also don't like the idea of the rolled Dorito.
Shawn J.
L6T 0E6
 I love the spicy taste of the chips  and also getting it free is the best part  you would never want to miss out on something good and free
Génesis S.
Realmente no se por que lo compre, no suelo disfrutar este tipo de sabores creo que son demasiado fuertes quiza a una persona que disfruta los sabores fuertes pueda gustarle pero para mi es demasiado y en mi opinion no lo recomendaria a personas que como en mi caso no lo toleran
Sharon C.
San Salvador
Definitivamente mis favoritos, amo estos doritos, me encanta muchisimo el chile y esta es la combinación perfecta para disfrutar de una sknack como los doritos, su precios es accesible y lo encuentro en la mayoria de los super mercados.
Paola S.
I am happy with these Doritos
have a very unique and delicious flavor definitely love buying although very spicy
I highly recommend them, they know very delicious
Maria L.
México D.f
Tiene un sabor increíble son lo mas rico si te gusta el picante estas papas sin duda son para ti son muy buenas y en verdad las disfrutas claro acompañado de un vaso de agua.
Brittney G.
Angus ontario
Sooo good!
Perfect chips for on the go
Is very affordable
And won’t be disappointed
These are delicious.
Like I said before you won’t be disappointed.
Ariana T.
United States
Thanks for make the best product could i ever found in my life!!!!! I love this product... I think about it because the cost it's soooooooooooo great
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Laurie S.
Worcester, MA
Are these the least bit spicy like the roulette ones??