Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips uploaded by Isabel C.
Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS®

4.3 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars63%
  • 4 Stars20%
  • 3 Stars10%
  • 2 Stars4%
  • 1 Star3%
4.35 / 5 based on 622 Reviews

Product Description

Doritos Dinamita Fiery Habanero Sazonado Flavored Tortilla Chips 3.75 Ounce Plastic Bag 3.75 oz DORITOS DINAMITA Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips Rolled chips, packed with a fiery kick of flavor Great crunchiness for sharing with friends Crunchy chips and boldness make DORITOS snacks awesome see more...

Top Questions See all 16 Q&A

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Reviews (622)
Q&A (8)
Media (1)
Buy on Walmart
REVIEWS
Yesly L.
24 reviews
Products that I love more exquisite taste has one of the best but has good taste is spicy love this snack
mariel r.
Italia
49 reviews
is great for people who love spicy like me its taste is original and crisp I love this combination🤗🤗🤗🤗
Courtney S.
Fredericton
16 reviews
Very spicy and very yummy! I recommend these delicious chips to anyone that loves a good spice kick!
Carolina T.
México
10 reviews
So tasty and cool, I like it so much one of my favorite Doritos. Picantes y sabrosos, tasty so much
Lesli V.
14 reviews
Saben deliciosos Si pica pero se pueden comer a gusto .
Sin ricos y su precio es súper económico
Damaris O.
18 reviews
Tiene un sabor entre picante y ácido es la covinacion perfecta que te hace querer más doritos

David M.
Ambler, PA
53 reviews
Muy ricos muy deliciosos aunque si pican un poquito pero el picante es soportable
Al comerlo
Rocio V.
30 reviews
I like how hey teaste, it is really nice, i just love them, those and the ones with cheese
Andrea R.
México, city
14 reviews
Son muy picantes pero están perfectas, aun que jamás me las termino sola son muy deliciosas
Gabriela A.
28 reviews
If you don't like spicy stuff, do not taste it , you will need to drink a lot of water.
Taryn A.
183 reviews
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
16 reviews
These are my favorite chips in the world. I found them a little over a year ago in a gas station and after I got hooked 3 months later I can't seem to find them anywhwere. It's been almost a year and a half now and still can't find them. HELP!!! I need these in my life.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
110 reviews
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
220 reviews
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

Sign up to join our community!