Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Am P.
Campbell River
I like the concept but they are to spicey tone it down on the spice. They are yummy until ur mouth starts to burn
Kellida A.
Achei bem ardido.....
Porém eu como adoro pimenta, gostei.
Mas quem não gosta de pimenta não irá gostar muito.
Ana S.
Mazatlan Sinaloa
Los quiero probar no hay de.esos aquí en .mexico muero por probarlos sería feliz de comer unos de.esos s botana
maira c.
me encantan por que son muy picantes y yo amo lo picante siempre lo comparto con mis amigos cuando nos reunimos
Armando P.
I love the flavor, its affordable and tasty, I love the comparison with takis, awesome to eat with a sandwich
Shraboni S.
Love love love it.... it is very spicy so be careful if you can’t handle spice!! It is affordable and tasty 😋
Carolina P.
two words for this...
AMAZING
SPICY
and its affortable what else do you want ?you can find this in any stored
Lorraine M.
I like doritos dinamita but can't eat it a lot, They are really crunchy but sometimes they are Hard to eat
Jesus G.
me gustan los doritos, para botanear, los comemos al ve peliculas y compramos cuando hay fiestas con amigos
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON
I like these Doritos. They have a good kick to them but it's just a bit too spicy for my personal liking
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??